Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Please check your PMs - the system is being wonky

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
Hey everyone,

I just realized I had about 5 month's worth of PMs that never reached me because of problems with the notifications. I promise I wasn't being rude and ignoring everyone, and I've written back to everyone just now.

If anyone else is having this problem, let me know by email and I'll look into it. You can check your PMs by clicking on the little letter icon next to your name on the top left by your profile picture.
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I located and fixed the problem - my sincere apologies to everyone, because this affected the entire PM system. Things should work as normal now.

If I ever don't answer within 24 hours of your PM, always feel free to email me at the email address at the top of this website.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I was receiving PM's in FEB without issue and was notified as well 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.