WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

University feminist society accused of hate crime for gender pay gap bake sale

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
A university feminism society is being accused of discrimination and reported for hate crime after it charged men more for cakes at a bake sale to reflect the gender pay gap.
https://www.rt.com/uk/379759-university-feminist-bake-hate/

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    HA HA 

If there is one group of people I can legitimately say I hate....it's feminists 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    :clap:

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Have to agree with mrpops and tazweiss.  At least they should have given the men bigger cakes to compensate but knowing feminists they probably gave them the overcooked burnt ones.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    @Lynsey_ADMIN_  It's amazing how simple it is....
    I'd like to add: Liberal until you get a real job and start paying taxes 
    @lynsey and @mrpops09_CMOD_
    ain't that the truth!

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    spot on pops
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Nonsense! Money would definitely not sway me from my cooperative tendencies!

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    P.S.

A real man wouldn't complain to the bureau-of-cookie-racism that a group of women were charging him more to annoy him. He would, of course, find a woman to buy the cookie for him and take advantage of the discount :plus_one:
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    P.S.

A real man wouldn't complain to the bureau-of-cookie-racism that a group of women were charging him more to annoy him. He would, of course, find a woman to buy the cookie for him and take advantage of the discount :plus_one:

Then he would have had her feed it to him and fetch him a glass of milk.  All of this of course, in front of the feminist who sold the over priced cookie in the first place.

Later on, he would buy flowers for his girl and take her out to dinner, where they could laugh about the look on the feminists face.

edited March 8
    P.S.

A real man wouldn't complain to the bureau-of-cookie-racism that a group of women were charging him more to annoy him. He would, of course, find a woman to buy the cookie for him and take advantage of the discount plus_one
    I'd find a woman that likes being treated like a woman, ask her to bake me my own cookies, treat her to dinner in return, and then end the night with some wine and good 'ol fashioned marital relations if you know what I am saying....I guess we would have to get married first though :/ ....small price to pay for free cookies 

Unfortunately, the only cookies my wife ever bakes are chocolate chip.  I despise chocolate chip cookies.

tazweiss said:
    Unfortunately, the only cookies my wife ever bakes are chocolate chip.  I despise chocolate chip cookies.
    LOL the passive-aggressive type, huh? 
    tazweiss said:

-------------------
    To be honest, I'm not much of one for pastries.  I worked security, part time in bars for years.  During that time I became addicted to gummie bears.

tazweiss said:
    Makes total sense, that way she gets to eat the lot!  I'd do that too.

• Farmer_Sean_DEP_Farmer_Sean_DEP_ Member, Moderator
    The lengths university kids are going to in order to get attention are becoming ridiculous.
    Maybe the  DNC will have a special two for one post election deal on party pies :/

Image result for hillary eating pie

Image result for trumpkin pie

LOL Trumpkin pie