Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

The Most Popular Threads This Week

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

The US must BOOST defences as North Korea may launch ATTACK on Hawaii 'SOON', expert warns

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

NORTH Korea will soon have the capability to launch an attack on America’s military bases in Hawaii, an expert as revealed.

Ariel Cohen, director of the Centre for Energy, Natural Resources, and Geopolitics at the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, has now warned the US Department of Defence needs to upgrade Hawaii’s missile defence system as the islands are a close target for Kim Jong-un.

Ms Cohen said: ”Senior national security leaders have stated that the US needs to work off the assumption that North Korea will have ICBM [intercontinental ballsitic missile] capabilities soon, and in this business ‘soon' could mean five to 10 years, or earlier.

"This question is, do we need to wait until North Korea successfully launches a test ICBM to know that they have that capacity? The answer is no…the [Aegis Ashore] is a proven system. Why would we protect our European allies before we protect the homeland?"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/776886/North-Korea-Kim-Jong-un-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-could-attack-Hawaii-US-defence

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Protecting Hawaii from a known threat of attack?  The US hasn't been historically good at that, unfortunately.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    The West, insincerely, is trying to make North Korea's programs for self defense look like some sort of super-villain plan to attack America - while of course surrounding North Korea with all sorts of soldiers and military equipment. It's essentially a repeat of what's going on with Russia, only the misunderstood Asian eccentricities make it all much easier to accomplish in the eyes of people who don't spend a lot of time thinking or asking questions.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Protecting Hawaii from a known threat of attack?  The US hasn't been historically good at that, unfortunately.
    LOL!

But seriously, why would N Korea attack Hawaii? It wouldn't have any crippling effect on the US as a whole, and it would immediately lead to N Korea's complete destruction (within minutes I would bet). 

Never forget, when US invaded Iraq in Desert Storm, THEY WERE THE 4TH LARGEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD. We completely destroyed them in under a month (like a couple weeks). N Korea, you literally wouldnt stand a chance. The loss of life on our side would be minimal, your country would be wiped off the face of the world. 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • The unfortunate thing is that South Korea would likely also be nearly wiped off the map by the near-complete destruction of Seoul that would occur within moments of hostilities, given the numerous artillery pieces pointed at that city.
    The unfortunate thing is that South Korea would likely also be nearly wiped off the map by the near-complete destruction of Seoul that would occur within moments of hostilities, given the numerous artillery pieces pointed at that city.
    That's a sacrifice america is willing to make (on S Korea's behalf)  ;)
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    The unfortunate thing is that South Korea would likely also be nearly wiped off the map by the near-complete destruction of Seoul that would occur within moments of hostilities, given the numerous artillery pieces pointed at that city.
    Unacceptable

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    @Matt_ADMIN_ ;

Hmmmm, As the US Ambassador, given this new information, I may have to reconsider my stance 
    @Matt_ADMIN_ ;

Hmmmm, As the US Ambassador, given this new information, I may have to reconsider my stance 
    Lol.

If you could choose to be the ambassador of any country in the world, which country would it be, and why?
    -------------------
    @Matt_ADMIN_ ;

Lol.

If you could choose to be the ambassador of any country in the world, which country would it be, and why?
    Some small island country that is completely insignificant in every way, isn't bothered by anyone, and is an absolutely beautiful place....bc then id never have to do anything, yet somehow still be considered "important"