Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

There's Something In Our Skies We Can't See 3/9/17 Secureteam10

Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    These sounds never fail to mystify me
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    We believe it's in the sky but it would make more sense if it were coming from beneath the ground and appearing to resonating out of the sky.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Isn't there something in the bible about seven trumpets.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

7 is an important number in the Bible. 7 days of creation - 7 seals - 7 trumpets - 7 angels. Then the 8th day - 8 being the number of eternity.  

• I've heard that same, exact sound during storms here in Texas. Not often, mind you. But have heard it on occasion as far back as I can remember. It's the wind in power line wires. The conditions have to be right. And more modern power lines are constructed differently so it rarely happens with them. For one thing, these days, they leave a bit more slack in the lines, which makes this less likely. The winds, also, have to be straight line, more or less steady and blowing from the right direction. You usually hear it before the actual rain and storm arrives... with the leading edge winds. The trees can, also, sometimes "sing" if the wind catches them just right. I'm 60 and my grandparents generation never knew any "mystery" regarding such sounds. They knew exactly what it was.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Lomax6996 said:
    I've heard that same, exact sound during storms here in Texas. Not often, mind you. But have heard it on occasion as far back as I can remember. It's the wind in power line wires. The conditions have to be right. And more modern power lines are constructed differently so it rarely happens with them. For one thing, these days, they leave a bit more slack in the lines, which makes this less likely. The winds, also, have to be straight line, more or less steady and blowing from the right direction. You usually hear it before the actual rain and storm arrives... with the leading edge winds. The trees can, also, sometimes "sing" if the wind catches them just right. I'm 60 and my grandparents generation never knew any "mystery" regarding such sounds. They knew exactly what it was.
    Long time no see Lomax. Good comment. I've heard the sound you are referring to as well. Certainly makes sense 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    tazweiss said:
    Isn't there something in the bible about seven trumpets.
    This is exactly what I've been wondering about the entire time
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    Lomax6996 said:
    I've heard that same, exact sound during storms here in Texas. Not often, mind you. But have heard it on occasion as far back as I can remember. It's the wind in power line wires. The conditions have to be right. And more modern power lines are constructed differently so it rarely happens with them. For one thing, these days, they leave a bit more slack in the lines, which makes this less likely. The winds, also, have to be straight line, more or less steady and blowing from the right direction. You usually hear it before the actual rain and storm arrives... with the leading edge winds. The trees can, also, sometimes "sing" if the wind catches them just right. I'm 60 and my grandparents generation never knew any "mystery" regarding such sounds. They knew exactly what it was.
    Long time no see Lomax. Good comment. I've heard the sound you are referring to as well. Certainly makes sense 
    I second this, really interesting if true. Basically, power lines could be acting like a giant beer bottle the wind is blowing into.
    -------------------
  • I've heard the wind whistling through the power lines and through the trees, in every condition from blizzards to sandstorms.  I've never heard it sound like it does in some of the videos.

tazweiss said:
    I've heard the wind whistling through the power lines and through the trees, in every condition from blizzards to sandstorms.  I've never heard it sound like it does in some of the videos.
    Didn't you once mention that it might be the sound if distant construction equipment? I remember you talking about that once, regarding Edmonton. I could be mistaken.
    -------------------
  • tazweiss said:
    I've heard the wind whistling through the power lines and through the trees, in every condition from blizzards to sandstorms.  I've never heard it sound like it does in some of the videos.
    Didn't you once mention that it might be the sound if distant construction equipment? I remember you talking about that once, regarding Edmonton. I could be mistaken.

I don't think that was me.  Though I have heard that some of the mysterious booms that people have been hearing lately, may be due to clandestine, underground construction by the U.S. military.  Or at least, that's one of the theories.

tazweiss said:
    tazweiss said:

I don't think that was me.  Though I have heard that some of the mysterious booms that people have been hearing lately, may be due to clandestine, underground construction by the U.S. military.  Or at least, that's one of the theories.
    That's where I was coming from when I said (from earlier post above)

We believe it's in the sky but it would make more sense if it were coming from beneath the ground and appearing to resonating out of the sky.

@tazweiss @Rosie_MOD_
    I've heard that theory as well, that they're drilling underground tunnels to extend deep bases
    -------------------
    and why not if they can dig out road tunnels through mountains and underground railway lines.  Underground mining has been feasible for many years. Here's an example of underground construction:

The LHC is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. The collider is contained in a circular tunnel, with a circumference of 27 kilometres (17 mi), at a depth ranging from 50 to 175 metres (164 to 574 ft) underground.
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=how+deep+underground+is+CERN+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=IYLDWNPLNMfN8gf0x6rwAQ

^ Excellent point
    -------------------
  • An unidentified "whistle blower" who worked as a government-contracted geologist apparently told Linda Moulton Howe of "Earthfiles" that the source of the sounds is inside the Earth and has a rational, scientific, terrifying explanation. 

Note that Linda Howe is someone who claims to have been shown, in 1983, a document proving how aliens created Jesus and sent him to Earth to teach humanity about love and pacifism.  In spite of being a big believer in UFOs and aliens, many UFOlogists apparently think she's either nuts or a "media entrepreneur." 

It's probably not a bad idea to take information provided by Linda Howe with a grain of salt.  The website I got this info from is called "theghostdiaries" and strikes me as a bit of a clickbait generator, so take that as you will:

So, is there a rational explanation to all these mysterious sounds heard across the world?

It turns out there may be, but the ramifications of it are more horrifying than any conspiracy or paranormal answer. According to a geologist who worked for the government, “Something is going on in the inner core of the Earth.” It has to do with the magnetic poles changing and involves minerals recycling in the mantle of the Earth. The sounds are being generated in the mantle as large static discharges of energy, pushed up through the Earth’s crust, broadcasting as infrasound through the ionosphere and then bouncing back at a lower frequency that we can hear and feel as vibrations.

The whistleblower says there has been a change in speed of mantle movement, which is affecting magnetic conductivity. Government scientists evidently don’t know if it’s long term or not but could involve a weakening and strengthening of magnetic field anomalies similar to the last major pole shift. Since the Earth is about a half million years overdue for a pole shift, this explanation is more disturbing than most people can fathom.

From what we know of studying sediment from 786,000 years ago, when the magnetic field that protects us breaks down, more solar radiation inundates the surface and can could cause instability in our ecosystems for thousands of years. It may cause major species die-offs, including humans.

And about that whistleblower? Yeah, well he evidently disappeared soon after making his disclosures to Linda Moulton Howe of EARTHFILES.

http://theghostdiaries.com/whistleblower-explains-mysterious-sounds-heard-across-the-world-and-its-more-disturbing-than-anything-you-can-imagine/

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • I believe I was the one who commented a year or so ago about machine-related sources, Matt.  A discussion on Reddit about the noises included a link from someone to this video of a train with stuck wheel brakes.

Sounds pretty familiar to me, so I decided to do some research of my own.

One notable place where the noise was recorded was Terrace, British Columbia in Canada.  If you look at a map of Terrace on Google Maps, the center of the town is dominated by a large CN Rail yard:

Street View screenshot I took from a road heading straight down to the rails from the north: 

From the Wikipedia article about Terrace:

The Prince Rupert container port expansion has resulted in increased rail traffic by CN Rail in recent years.

This is the sound recorded in Terrace:

The Terrace Sound as well as the sounds in the Secureteam video are very similar. Combining the sound similarity with the convenient presence of a large and busy rail facility nearby, I think we have the most likely explanation out of any that have been offered.

This video of the sound in Kiev, Ukraine is also similar:

Zooming in on Kiev on Google Maps allowed me to take the following screenshot:

Conclusion:  trains make incredibly loud, eerie noises if they move while their wheel brakes are jammed.  Two of the most notable recording sources, Terrace BC and Kiev Ukraine, are places that feature large rail facilities in prominent central locations.

The sounds are very likely caused by wheel brakes that are malfunctioning while the train pulls into a yard, which I gather is something that doesn't happen all that often since freight trains need to be well-maintained or rich people stand to lose $$$. 

The people recording had no idea that trains could produce that sound, and Internet bloggers and video-makers who also don't know began offering various enticing possibilities linked to unprovable conspiracy and doomsday theories.  It should probably be mentioned as well that enticing explanations of mysterious videos keep people coming back to blogs and Youtube channels.

It's still possible the sounds aren't caused by trains, but I think that trains are the most rational explanation that has yet to be presented.

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
  • This is also an interesting take on various strange noise videos:

• Another note:

Even if it isn't trains specifically, the fact that trains *can* produce crazy sounds suggests that at least some machines we have created are capable of producing this type of phenomenon.

I recall the original discussion I mentioned way back had a guy claiming his dad drives industrial graders of some sort, and that they can produce similar sounds if their metal ploughs grate on hard surfaces.  There was a video of such a machine at a work site producing sounds similar to the Noise videos, although I am unable to locate it.  That said, "my dad says..." isn't really a reliable source of information.

I personally think a machine like this is too small to make the noise heard, although I could be wrong:

I don't suspect the following machine is in any way related, but I think it *is* a good example of how we can make things that are very large, very noisy and, most likely, that produce vibrations and other strange phenomenon:

(An ore grinding facility)