WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Turkey Says "Migrant Deal Has Ended", May Unleash Millions Of Refugees

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

As we noted moments ago, the tit-for-tat aggression resumed its escalation between Turkey and the Netherlands, with Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus exclaiming from Ankara that "Europe's politicians are under fascist, neo-nazi influence" and in response, Turkey will suspend all high-level diplomatic meetings and cancel all flight permissions for Dutch politicians.

As part of its furious response, Turkey said it would impose various travel sanctions on Dutch diplomats such as halting all high-level political discussions with the Netherlands in the wake of the Dutch government's decision to bar two cabinet ministers from campaigning in the country. Kurtulmus said during a news conference following a weekly cabinet meeting that Ankara also is closing its air space to Dutch diplomats until the Netherlands meets Turkish requests, according to the AP.

Kurtulmus also says the Dutch ambassador to Turkey, who was traveling when the diplomatic row started, won't be allowed to return, and said that Turkey's government plans to advise parliament to withdraw from a Dutch-Turkish friendship group.

It was unclear what the sudden Turkish escalation means for economic ties between the two nations: as a reminder,  Dutch direct investment in Turkey amounts to $22 billion, making the Netherlands the biggest source of foreign investment with a share of 16%.  Furthermore, Turkish exports to the Netherlands totalled $3.6 billion in 2016, making it the tenth largest market for Turkish goods, according to the Turkish Statistical Institute. Turkey imported $3 billion worth of Dutch goods in 2016. Should the diplomatic spat lead to a collapse in trade relations, a Turkey recession is all but assured.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/turkey-says-migrant-deal-has-ended-may-unleash-millions-refugees

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Can't the border simply be sealed off between Greece and Turkey to prevent this? And a few vessels placed in the Mediterranean? I don't understand how this is a huge threat when it's so easily stopped.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    I'm sure the Greeks wouldn't mind.  All those EU troops along their border would also bring Euros into the country.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Someone who's Greek told me that they're overloaded with refugees/immigrants sleeping in the parks and everywhere and that they're already not happy with the situation.  I don't think they'd welcome more. 

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Troops don't sleep on park benches and in alleyways.  They do spend a lot of money in the local economy.

tazweiss said:
    Troops don't sleep on park benches and in alleyways.  They do spend a lot of money in the local economy.
      Agree on that. I was thinking of the detrimental effect of  the sheer numbers of homeless on the economy.

Over 5,000 refugees staying in Piraeus port – Refugee settlements in Athens (pics+vid)

erga_prosfuges_eng

A suffocating situation is created in Greece with more than 25,000 refugees and immigrants trapped in the country, while FYROM has essentially sealed its border.

There are 5,000 refugees and migrants currently staying in the passenger areas at Piraeus port. Terminals at gates E1, E2, E3, E6 and E7, as well as a warehouse at the port are fully packed. At Gate E1 a place has been converted into a “warehouse” for food, clothing, medicine and other essentials that the volunteers are sharing out among the refugees and migrants in the port.

The volunteers from all over the world reported a touching response from the general public, who are arriving with more aid supplies daily, while fruits and vegetables are sent from the Athens central vegetable market each day.

vict

Moreover, hundreds of refugees and immigrants have set temporary settlement at Victoria Square and Pedion tou Areos park, while Greek army has started construction works to set up tents at Antonis Tritsis Park, Ilion and Baseball Center, Elliniko.

http://www.newsingreece.com/protothema/over-5000-refugees-staying-in-piraeus-port-refugee-settlements-in-athens-picsvid/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Not too many women or children in that picture.

You have to wonder how many are fleeing and how many are actually infiltrating.

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Not too many women or children in that picture.
    very few images have Rosie
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    they appear to be in fairly good health too.

There are plenty of women and children, which I have personally seen in footage, but people just choose not to see them because in their hearts they want to confirm the narrative that brown people are collectively evil and trying to slither into our rooms at night to kill us.

On every non-societal subject, the MSM is dead wrong and out to mislead us. But when it comes to putting down people who aren't white and Western, the MSM is suddenly a glorious source of truth that many bow to and worship. There is literally zero evidence for practically every MSM claim against the refugees so far, but no one cares. People hate the refugees so much that headlines could say, "Brown people descending over major European Cities in UFOs to eat children" and most would actually believe it at this point.

-------------------
    I'm confused - what's wrong with being in good health? I thought the problem was that refugees brought diseases into the unspoiled white lands?

It seems that if refugees are sick, then it's cause to keep them out (rather than try to make them better) so as not to introduce diseases.

If refugees are healthy, then it's cause to believe that they're secretly unfurling attack maps at midnight and organizing themselves into an army.

That's not really fair in my view.
    -------------------
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 15
    I'm confused - what's wrong with being in good health? I thought the problem was that refugees brought diseases into the unspoiled white lands?

It seems that if refugees are sick, then it's cause to keep them out (rather than try to make them better) so as not to introduce diseases.

If refugees are healthy, then it's cause to believe that they're secretly unfurling attack maps at midnight and organizing themselves into an army.

That's not really fair in my view.
    Perhaps it's the idea that they may be fighting age men that are fit.....not really the women and children you'd imagine having to flee for their lives from a war-torn country....not really what you'd imagine the poor and despotic looking people who were forced to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to escape death/starvation.... I think what people are wondering is why the hell are we letting these people in? They don't want to assimilate into western culture, and the culture they bring is basically human cancer. They are immigrants that literally offer nothing to the countries they go to but crime and the burden of dealing with them. No western country in their right mind would let these people in. The only result of doing so is sky rocketing level of rape, and a massive increase in crime. Then, they try to set up sharia law in their segregated cities that are absolute no-go zones for anyone that is not muslim 

This isn't me being a jack-ass, this is me being brutally honest with what is happening. To say it isn't is laughable 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    edited March 15
    I wonder where this "fighting age and fit" came from. No one ever used it in regular conversations, nor was it even expressed openly until the news suddenly started repeating it day and night. I wonder if it's truly meaningful, or if it's a slogan to arouse animosity and bigotry.

Strangely, I think if we observed a group of skin heads, or gang members of any kind roaming the streets and causing trouble (and there are quite a few of these people), we would never once say "fighting age and fit" if their skin is white. It's important to think for ourselves and use our own language.

I don't really know if they can contribute or not, because no one really gives them a chance. No one wants to talk to them, or hire them. They're basically less-than-human at this point.
    -------------------
    This (below)  is the picture in in my mind when I think of immigrants/refugees who've travelled these kind of distances. (2335km)  Unironed, undernourished, poorly shod.
    The men in the top photo had freshly cut hair, tread on their near new runners, matching backpacks, appeared to be wearing fancy newish clothes. (No one wants refugees who've travelled this far to be in poor condition but I can imagine how I'd look and feel after such a journey on foot and by boat.  
    Map from Syria to Greece

Immigrants Crowd Athens Again

dabilis July 23, 2015

ATHENS – City officials said the coalition government led by SYRIZA is doing almost nothing to deal with growing hordes of immigrants returning to the city center.

Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras’ Administration, which includes the formerly anti-austerity Independent Greeks, (ANEL) is closing detention centers and flooding Athens with the immigrants with no plans to deal with them.

Athens officials blistered the government over the growing crisis as more than 70,000 additional illegal immigrants have reached Greece this year.

https://www.thenationalherald.com/92298/immigrant-loads-back-athens/

These are women and children refugees somewhere near Hungary and the lower one somewhere else:  The expression on their faces depicts anguish and despondency unlike that of the men in the top image who look confident and relaxed.

Related image

Image result for refugee women children from syria

If we're shown images like this we're more prone to believe. Are these the majority or the minority.   Greece is already in severe financial debt so why are they being handed 70,000 additional illegal immigrants.  The answer would be to fix the problem where it starts so people don't have to leave their homes and relatives.  No one is doing that. Why?