Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

The Most Popular Threads This Week

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Saudi Arabia’s ‘girls council’ launches with all male event

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
Saudi Arabia may have had the best of intentions for its inaugural Girls’ Council meeting, but photographs from the event suggest the Saudis were missing a vital element, actual women.

While Saudi Arabia’s lack of gender diversity is hardly a surprise in a country where women must seek a male guardian’s permission to work, study or travel, the irony of a girl's council being entirely void of any women was not lost on the internet.

The Girls Council was launched in al-Qassim on Saturday, led by Prince Faisal bin Mishaal bin Saud. His wife, Princess Abir bint Salman, was not featured in the photograph, despite her position as chair of the council.

Luckily, the girls weren’t entirely banned from the council, but were allowed to watch the meeting via video feed from a separate room, according to Al-Araby.

https://www.rt.com/viral/380736-saudi-arabia-girls-council-qassim/

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Maybe they need to rename it to, "I Wonder Where the Girls Are Council".

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    edited March 15
    Am wondering why so many are wearing sunglasses indoors 
    At least there's flowers on the tables. That's a start.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Am wondering why so many are wearing sunglasses indoors   
    Maybe they think their future is just really bright.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    tazweiss said:
    Maybe they need to rename it to, "I Wonder Where the Girls Are Council".
    Lol
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    At least there's flowers on the tables. That's a start.
    I think that's just their dark eyes and bushy eyebrows
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    tazweiss said:
    Maybe they think their future is just really bright.
    Well.. theirs is.. not sure about the women
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    They certainly entertain the illusion that their future is bright
    -------------------