Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Trump ally Roger Stone says US intelligence tried to assassinate him in Wednesday hit-and-run crash

Trump ally Roger Stone says US intelligence tried to assassinate him in Wednesday hit-and-run crash

David Ferguson
David Ferguson
15 Mar 2017 at 15:18 ET                   
Roger Stone (RT)

Roger Stone — the Watergate-era GOP “dirty tricks” operative and longtime friend and confidant to Pres. Donald Trump claims that forces from the so-called “deep state” tried to kill him in a hit-and-run auto collision on Wednesday.

Mediaite.com reported that Stone appears to have survived the crash relatively unscathed. He appeared on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ Wednesday edition of InfoWars to make his accusations against the government.

“It didn’t seem like an accident to me,” Stone told Jones. “I am a consistent critic of the Deep State that’s why I think I’m targeted.”

Stone tweeted about the accident after it occurred, writing, “Car I was in T-boned by large grey 4 door – dark tinted windshield – I was passenger side.”

“I am fine after suspicious hit and run. Blurred vision in right eye on which I had surgery for detached retina sustained in boxing match,” he continued. “Air bags saved me from serious injury – insist on doing my @InfoWars stint at 3 pm EST.”

read more:
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-ally-roger-stone-says-us-intelligence-tried-to-assassinate-him-in-wednesday-hit-and-run-crash/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator

Trump ally Roger Stone claims he may have been targeted by Russians in hit-and-run crash intended to stop him testifying about hacking scandal

• Stone claimed a sedan tried to 'bump him off' him in Pompano Beach, Miami
    • Comes ahead of next week's congressional probe into Russian hacking scandal
    • He said someone didn't want him to testify at hearings, which start on Monday 
    • Previously claimed he was poisoned by his political enemies - the 'deep state'

By Ekin Karasin For Mailonline

Roger Stone has claimed a hit-and-run driver tried to 'bump him off' ahead of next week's congressional probe into the Russian hacking scandal

Roger Stone claims he may have been targeted by Russians in a hit-and-run crash ahead of next week's Congressional probe into the hacking scandal.

The outspoken Trump supporter said a tinted sedan tried to 'bump him off' when it crashed into his car in Pompano Beach, Miami, on Wednesday morning.

Stone speculated that someone didn't want him to testify in the investigation over Russia's influence on the presidential election, which begins on Monday.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319760/Roger-Stone-targeted-Russians-hit-run.html

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Which story is real?   Russians or US Intelligence?

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited March 16
    Probably neither. Currently, imaginations and ideologies are winning the race against reality and common sense.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)