WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Strange Beams Of Light From The Sky Being Seen All Around The World.

RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads

from "Of Sound Mind and Body"

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    How strange is that? They almost seem to "contain" lightening as would a glass tube of some sort. Interesting video all around, good post.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads

from BPEarthWatch
    Strange Beam of Light over Mt Etna / Major Eruption

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

One of the pictures seems to show refraction of light. Is not this part of what HAARP does?  Bending light back from the Ionosphere?

I'm not sure what it does in all honesty beyond its capacity to utilize frequencies to create earthquakes - I've heard about it "heating" the ionosphere before
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Ionospheric Heaters: How HAARP really works

Posted on October 18, 2014 by Jim "rezn8d" Lee in HAARP, Science 

Atmospheric Armageddon  ANGELS HAARP Methane and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

This article is part of the series: HAARP and the Sky Heaters
    Also see our Space-Weather Modification Timeline

In our last article HAARP, ELF Generation, and Mass Mind Control, we discussed the history of  ELF generation, briefly touched on the effects of  ELF waves on our nervous system, and explored a few of the old-school ELF/VLF facilities around the globe.  While many “doom fans” are lamenting the possible demise of their favorite energy weapon, new Sky Heaters are popping up in HAARP’s wake (if you catch my drift) ready to pluck our planet’s magnetic strings.  We will now delve into the world of ionospheric heating by touring the top five and describing in graphic (nerdy) detail how these heaters work.

Sky Heaters, also known as Ionospheric Heaters, are:

“Powerful HF transmitter (2.8-10 MHz) that induces controlled temporary modification to the electron temperature at desired altitude”  which are

“Use(d) in conjunction with diagnostics to study, in a cause and effect fashion: Electromagnetic propagation, plasma  turbulence and instabilities”  and the

“Response of magnetospheric plasma and Radiation  Belts to controlled perturbations (meaning man-made intervention) of  the ionospheric plasma”. [1]

Basically, scientists are trying to understand our ionosphere by poking it and seeing how it reacts.  There are many Ionospheric Heaters around the world, however we will stick to just the top five for the sake of keeping this article short(ish).  If you would like to see all of the other Sky Heaters, check out our Climate Viewer 3D HAARP map.

Here are the top five Ionospheric Heaters in use today:

High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory (HIPAS)

30 miles Northeast of Fairbanks Alaska
    64.87239299272552, -146.8389785512115
    http://www.physics.ucla.edu/plasmalab/
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/HIPAS_HIgh_Power_Auroral_Stimulation_Observatory.html

• Antennas: circular array of 8 crossed dipoles, copper wire ground-planes and resonant triaxial baluns
    • Frequency: 2.85 – 4.53 MHz
    • Power: 1,200,000 Watts (1.2 MW, 150 kW x 8)
    • ERP: 70,000,000 Watts (70 MW)
    read more:
    https://climateviewer.com/2014/10/18/ionospheric-heaters-how-haarp-really-works/

...why are there so many!? I thought there were two or three at most!
    -------------------
    It's clearly not broadcasted.  As far as I know there's one or something very similar at Exmouth Gulf in WA.  There's also the JORN Radar there that although it has a sweep of 3000 km into the Indian Ocean somehow failed to pick up MH 370 Malaysian plane which went down.  Perhaps that means the plane didn't end up in the Indian Ocean. Hmmm?