WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

CATCH UP: "China’s new J20 stealth fighter makes the American F35 look antique by comparison"

CHINA has unveiled its most advanced stealth fighter jet ever amid growing tensions with the US and President Donald Trump.

And the J-20 aircraft are so technologically advanced, they make Britain’s new US-built F35s look antique in comparison.

The futuristic Chinese aircraft have longer range, more internal fuel capacity and a larger weapons capacity.

And this latest military addition is believed to be equipped with unique WS-15 turbo engines capable of reaching supersonic speeds

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/777827/China-new-stealth-fighter-J20-war-America-Donald-Trump

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Dear express.co 

Perhaps you forgot about the US F22 Raptor?

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Britain didn't get any Raptors.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited March 19
    You know what I've yet to see?

I've yet to see a tarmac in China, crammed with tons of food crates and cargo planes, photographed with the caption: "10,000 tons of food heading to disaster zones. What now, 'Murica?"

And I've yet to see a tarmac in America, crammed with tons of food crates, cargo planes, and road building equipment, photographed with the caption: "Weak. Try 20,000 tons of food, and rebuilding Somalia's entire infrastructure. #umadbro"

I've never seen this type of competition before.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    tazweiss said:
    Britain didn't get any Raptors.
    Ahh yes, I should've paid more attention. I really don't like the F35, we need more raptors 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • You know what I've yet to see?

I've yet to see a tarmac in China, crammed with tons of food crates and cargo planes, photographed with the caption: "10,000 tons of food heading to disaster zones. What now, 'Murica?"

And I've yet to see a tarmac in America, crammed with tons of food crates, cargo planes, and road building equipment, photographed with the caption: "Weak. Try 20,000 tons of food, and rebuilding Somalia's entire infrastructure. #umadbro"

I've never seen this type of competition before.
    Nobody stands to gain anything by that kind of competition.

P.S. - accidentally clicked edit on your post instead of quote, wondered why the quote feature suddenly looked different, then realized I'd added my reply to your post.  Fixed.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • In case my previous comment makes anyone mad, I should point out that I am employing a little satire by using the definition of "anybody" that those in power hold on to.  In their eyes, Somalians and other suffering peoples are nobody.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    ...and this is what only too frequently happens.

Food Aid Destined for Ethiopia’s Hungry Stuck in Djibouti Port
    TesfaNews TesfaNews March 24, 2016 | 1,977 |
    djibouti port congestion for Ethiopia food aid
    Lack of sufficient storage facility at the port of Djibouti creates unimaginable congestion and caught up more than 60,000 metric tonnes of food aid destined for Ethiopia’s hungry for months. Currently, 10 stranded ships carrying 450,000 tons of food are waiting to unload. Problem is, it takes 40 days to unload a single ship meaning, the 15 million hungry Ethiopians may not get the food fast enough. (Photo: Ryan Kilpatrick)

By TesfaNews,

Starved Ethiopians could face tougher times unless food aid supplies that are stuck in Djibouti port arrive quickly in the country. Officials blamed congestion at Djibouti port, land-locked Ethiopia’s main access to the sea.

According to Bloomberg’s ship-tracking data, at least 10 vessels are stranded around the port waiting to unload about 450,000 metric tons of wheat. The Carly Manx vessel, scheduled to arrive at the port on Feb. 22 carrying 50,000 tons of wheat and sorghum, is only now berthed. The Ince Beylerbeyi, initially set to reach the port on Feb. 19, is still waiting to unload 54,250 tons of wheat.

“There’s a whole bunch of ships that are lined up,” John Graham, the Ethiopia director for Save the Children, said by phone from Dire Dawa on Tuesday. “The numbers of berths allocated is not adequate so far.”

Ethiopia is grappling with a growing food crisis as the lack of rain erodes harvests of everything from sorghum to wheat, forcing the country to launch an international appeal.

The nation has historically struggled with hunger, including in the 1980s, when famine and civil war left hundreds of thousands of people dead.

https://www.tesfanews.net/ethiopia-food-aid-stuck-djibouti-port/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Logistical problems are a massive challenge in getting things to where they need to go. The world needs more infrastructure, and more cooperation in general, but it could work.
    -------------------