North Korea War Situation
WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Trump billboard with Nazi-like dollar signs, nuclear mushroom clouds erected in US

A provocative billboard depicting US President Donald Trump surrounded by mushroom clouds from nuclear explosions and dollar signs resembling Nazi swastikas has been erected in Phoenix, Arizona. The US leader also wears a Russian flag lapel pin.

The billboard, placed on Grand Avenue near Fillmore Street, is owned by Beatrice Moore, who commissioned the menacing image to artist Karen Fiorito.

“I think a lot of people are feeling this way and I’m just trying to express what I think is on a lot of people’s minds these days,” she told KPNX television, a local NBC affiliate.

https://www.rt.com/viral/381280-nazi-trump-billboard-arizona/

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

The controversial billboard went up Friday as part of the annual three-day Art Detour event in downtown Phoenix.

The billboard’s owner, Beatrice Moore, who also commissioned the display, said the banner imagery would remain up as long as Trump is in office.

“Some of these issues are so important you can’t not speak out,” Moore told 12 News.

Fiorito has a history of creating artwork critical of Republican presidents.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/trump-flanked-nazi-symbols-nuclear-mushroom-clouds-phoenix-billboard/

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Imagine if a billboard using Obama's face had been put up last year.  Or one using Hillary's face had been there.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    There were a number of billboards featuring Obama if I'm not mistaken:

Some even poking at race:

But most just avoiding rational discussion by being way over the top:

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Everything the far left wants.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.