WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal says the Earth is FLAT

The Hall of Famer made the claim during an episode of his podcast last month'So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me,' the big man saidShaq doubled down by saying satellite imagery could be 'drawn and made up'The claim was in defense of Kyrie Irving - who said the same thing last month 

Shaquille O'Neal thinks the Earth is flat.

The iconic basketballer, who has flown around the world multiple times, made the incredible and incorrect claim on an episode of 'The Big Podcast with Shaq.' 

The Hall of Famer was discussing the theory last month after Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving made a similar claim during an interview prior to the NBA's All-Star Weekend.

Shaq charged to the defense of Irving, saying: 'It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat.'

He then referenced inaccuracies taught about Christopher Columbus in schools in an attempt to strengthen his flat-Earth theory.

'Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind - what you read, what you see and what you hear,' Shaq said.

'In school, first thing they teach us is, "Oh, Columbus discovered America"... Columbus didn’t discover America. 

'So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329112/Shaquille-O-Neal-says-Earth-flat-bizarre-rant.html

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    He's famous so his opinion must be correct.  You can see for yourself, the massive intellect in his eyes.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Farmer_Sean_DEP_Farmer_Sean_DEP_ Member, Moderator
    I suppose he's tall enough to see the true shape.
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Perhaps he's been comparing the horizon of the earth to the upclose bigness of his basketball.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    The media is taking advantage of the fact that these people perhaps lack the eloquence to express their findings and realizations 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)