Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

‘You can’t blame it ALL on Brexit voters and Westminster’ Ridge SLAPS DOWN Sturgeon

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
NICOLA Sturgeon suffered a cringe-worthy interview this morning after she was accused of blaming all of Scotland’s problems on Westminster and Brexit voters.

Nicola Sturgeon desperately tried to save face in an astonishing interview with Sophy Ridge this morning that left the SNP leader speechless.

Ridge was relentless in her questioning of what Mrs Sturgeon had in mind for an independent Scotland.

The hard-hitting interview on Sky News came after Mrs Sturgeon’s pledge of a referendum was warmly received by the SNP Spring Conference yesterday.

Mrs Sturgeon said that she was open to discussions with Theresa May on when to hold the referendum, with the earliest possible date in Autumn 2018.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/781084/Sophy-Ridge-Nicola-Sturgeon-Brexit-independence

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

‘Her power is ebbing, she can see Brexit might actually work’ Katie Hopkins nails Sturgeon

KATIE HOPKINS has launched a scathing attack on Nicola Sturgeon after her latest calls for Scottish independence, likening her to a “gremlin” in a brutal rant.

The former Apprentice contestant hit out at the First Minister on her LBC show after the politician pledged to ask the Scottish Parliament for permission to trigger a referendum.

Referring to the SNP leader, the commentator was trying to work out “what goes through her little head”.

She said: "I do wonder about Nicola Sturgeon, you know… After I go home after work, I put on my jim jams, I'm with my children, I'm kind of hanging out at home, and you know pottering about, wondering what's for tea.

"I do wonder what she thinks about in her own time. I do wonder what goes through her little head and whether she's just kind of, overwhelmed with the huge idea that she needs to fight against everything.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/781107/katie-hopkins-brands-nicola-sturgeon-gremlin-brutal-lbc-rant-scottish-independence

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer