Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

The solution to the world's immigration problems lays not in walls and borders - but the Bible

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

Earth rotates under Galileo

It is true that if God wanted countries to have borders, He would have carved them into the earth for all to see. But He didn’t.

It is also true that nation-states are a fairly new concept. They were engineered by European powers to facilitate the reining in of their own territories and Empires. Prior to that mostly city-states existed, and people freely moved about from one city-state to the next.

It is also very true that today things are quite different. We have now more people alive than at any other time in history. Billions of people to be exact. Imagine thousands upon thousands of people marching from one country to another. The result would be quite chaotic for the region being invaded.

Therefore, a certain type of border control in every nation is desirable, until such time as every country is economically self-sustainable and at peace. Once that happens, everyone’s borders would be quiet except for the normal flow of businessmen and tourists.

We could even witness a time when the great flow of earthlings would no longer require visas or passports, because no one would be afraid of foreigners anymore, since every country’s economy would be doing peachy – funny how money changes one’s perspective.

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/stirring-the-immigration-pot/

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Absolutely worth reading in full.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Matt, what do you think about natural borders such as around Australia. Theoretically if all the ships and planes stopped tomorrow we'd be powerless to leave and others would be unable to enter.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Matt, what do you think about natural borders such as around Australia. Theoretically if all the ships and planes stopped tomorrow we'd be powerless to leave and others would be unable to enter.
    I'm not sure I understand the question - but certainly, Australia would become a very isolated place.

I read a book when I was younger about a post-apocalyptic earth, and the survivors went to the last remaining place of civilization, which so happened to be New Zealand. It was called, "The Chrysalids".
    -------------------
    In comparison to NZ Australia could be considered perhaps a little safer.  New Zealand has a geological structure which is quite volcanic compared to Australia and is right on the Ring of Fire.  If one is on the run from the possibility of EQ's in USA, NZ would definitely be "a home away from home" in that respect

More on New Zealand's earthquake belt.

http://all-geo.org/highlyallochthonous/2010/09/tectonics-of-the-m7-earthquake-near-christchurch-new-zealand/

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• tazweisstazweiss Member
    edited March 20
    When I was in college, in the early 80's, I read a book.  Yes, I did that on occasion.  It was called, We Are the Earthquake Generation, by Jeff Goodman.  It was about the Ring of Fire and the predictions of Nostradamus.  I read the book about 2 months before Mt. St. Helens erupted.  That book started me on the road to prepping.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

tazweiss said:
    When I was in college, in the early 80's, I read a book.  Yes, I did that on occasion.  It was called, We Are the Earthquake Generation, by Jeff Goodman.  It was about the Ring of Fire and the predictions of Nostradamus.  I read the book about 2 months before Mt. St. Helens erupted.  That book started me on the road to prepping.
    Could you tell us more about the connections between the Ring of Fire and Nostradamus? Did he mention it frequently?
    -------------------
  • My mistake.  It wasn't Nostradamus, it was Edgar Cayce.

In the book, the author talks about earth changes, as predicted by the Sleeping Prophet.  He compares Cayce's predictions to modern day geology.  Cayce said that the Ring of Fire was like a giant fuse.  The fuse would be lit by the eruption of Mt. St. Helens and would burn clockwise around the Pacific Rim until it came full circle.  At the end, there would be massive earth changes in North America.  Goodman talked about the geological causes of the predicted earth changes.  Causes that were unknown to geological science at the time of the predictions.  I thought it was an interesting book, until St. Helens blew shortly afterward and various earth disasters started happening down the spine of the America's.  That's when I first thought about prepping.

tazweiss said:

My mistake.  It wasn't Nostradamus, it was Edgar Cayce.

In the book, the author talks about earth changes, as predicted by the Sleeping Prophet.  He compares Cayce's predictions to modern day geology.  Cayce said that the Ring of Fire was like a giant fuse.  The fuse would be lit by the eruption of Mt. St. Helens and would burn clockwise around the Pacific Rim until it came full circle.  At the end, there would be massive earth changes in North America.  Goodman talked about the geological causes of the predicted earth changes.  Causes that were unknown to geological science at the time of the predictions.  I thought it was an interesting book, until St. Helens blew shortly afterward and various earth disasters started happening down the spine of the America's.  That's when I first thought about prepping.

Very interesting - so that means you've been into it for quite some time then. Are you part of any prepping groups, like Southern Prepper's community? (Not sure if you watch his Youtube videos, we post them here every now and then)
    -------------------
  • I sort of have a group.  Their are certain people who know they have a place to go if the SHTF.  A large proportion are current or former military.  It's a loose knit group but we do get together once or twice a year at my place.

• crystalcrystal Member

Edgar Cayce was  an occult medium. The scriptures warn us to have nothing to do with the occult or to read or have in our possession things having to do with occult practices.

Deuteronomy 18: 10- 12  There should not be found in you anyone who practices divination, a practice of magic, or anyone who looks for omens, or a sorcerer, or anyone who binds others  with a spell, or anyone who consults a SPIRIT MEDIUM, or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. For everyone doing these things is detestable to Jehovah aka Yahweh.

Acts 19:19  says " Indeed quite  a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody."

The scriptures go on to say that even though the books were worth quite a bit of silver they wanted to obey God and stay far away of anything having to do with the occult.

Wicked spirits, demons work through them to get to humans.

Rev 12: 12 says woe for the earth and "the sea, aka sea of mankind". because the devil has come down to you having great anger knowing he has a short period of time.

A true Christian wouldn't watch read or have in their homes things pertaining to the occult. Yet many who CLAIM to be Christian don't even know that the scriptures condemn those things and many may know and do not care. 

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    crystal said:

Edgar Cayce was  an occult medium. The scriptures warn us to have nothing to do with the occult or to read or have in our possession things having to do with occult practices.

Deuteronomy 18: 10- 12  There should not be found in you anyone who practices divination, a practice of magic, or anyone who looks for omens, or a sorcerer, or anyone who binds others  with a spell, or anyone who consults a SPIRIT MEDIUM, or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. For everyone doing these things is detestable to Jehovah aka Yahweh.

Acts 19:19  says " Indeed quite  a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody."

The scriptures go on to say that even though the books were worth quite a bit of silver they wanted to obey God and stay far away of anything having to do with the occult.

Wicked spirits, demons work through them to get to humans.

Rev 12: 12 says woe for the earth and "the sea, aka sea of mankind". because the devil has come down to you having great anger knowing he has a short period of time.

A true Christian wouldn't watch read or have in their homes things pertaining to the occult. Yet many who CLAIM to be Christian don't even know that the scriptures condemn those things and many may know and do not care. 

I agree. I am always confused when I meet girls that tell me they are christian and ask "what sign I am" or talk about that kind of thing. A Girl once told me she was going to get her palm read...I said, "didn't you say you're a christian?" 
    She replied, "Yes" 
    and then was completely flabbergasted when I told her that was strictly forbidden to do such things in the bible...Lol she never talked to me again 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    edited March 21
    Edgar was simply hypnotized and fell asleep, hence his being known as "the sleeping prophet". From what I've read, he seemed like a very kind mind who didn't profit at all from his work, and helped a number of people. He also seems to have been a very active Christian.

Who knows, maybe God chose Edgar to be a messenger, and to divulge such information through such particular means. The Bible is full of such situations, so it shouldn't seem too foreign an idea.
    -------------------
  • crystalcrystal Member

God of the scriptures would Not choose anyone that was involved in the occult to be His messenger. His word condemns all things having to do with spiritism.

I don't know of any situation in the scriptures where God used such ones.

And the scriptures are clear that Christians are not to go beyond the things written. The Hebrew and Greek writings have all the information one needs for salvation and prophecies for the last days in Revelation. So those that follow Christ would not be looking for anyone else to come claiming their a prophet.

God will judge each one of us individually. Love and Mercy are two of Gods main attributes. But His word is clear about the occult, all who are involved with it will not be in Gods book of life . That's what the scriptures say. God wants humans to know the truth and repent of their unclean practices so that they may live. And all who follow Jesus desire the same thing. those that really follow Christ want other to live to know the truth and not be deceived.

crystal said:

God of the scriptures would Not choose anyone that was involved in the occult to be His messenger. His word condemns all things having to do with spiritism.

I don't know of any situation in the scriptures where God used such ones.

And the scriptures are clear that Christians are not to go beyond the things written. The Hebrew and Greek writings have all the information one needs for salvation and prophecies for the last days in Revelation. So those that follow Christ would not be looking for anyone else to come claiming their a prophet.

God will judge each one of us individually. Love and Mercy are two of Gods main attributes. But His word is clear about the occult, all who are involved with it will not be in Gods book of life . That's what the scriptures say. God wants humans to know the truth and repent of their unclean practices so that they may live. And all who follow Jesus desire the same thing. those that really follow Christ want other to live to know the truth and not be deceived.

Agreed Crystal,  using fortune telling, palm reading, tarot cards or occult mind power or summoning the dead or spirits is against what the scriptures tell us. We should just believe the word as it is.

To each his own, I suppose. My bible seems to tell me a different story, and from what I've read and observed, Edgar doesn't seem like all that bad of a guy. In fat, he seemed like a really good man. 
    -------------------
    edited March 23
    From what I've read in the past he did seem like a man who lived his life with good intent.   In this life we all have free will to choose  and many chose to follow this man.

When people follow a human being whoever he may be, because word gets around he has ability to divine, prophecy or heal are they then drawn away (distracted) from God because they see that person as being a prophet or having God given supernatural powers?  Are such people setting themselves up (even inadvertently) in competition with God when they become celebrities?  Is it believable that God gives individuals powers that could be seen by some as comparable to His own?  

Here's an article from Wikipedia on Edgar Cayce's life for those who haven't heard of him:

"Edgar Cayce
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Edgar Cayce
    Cayce 1910jpg
    Cayce circa 1910
    Born

Edgar Cayce
    March 18, 1877
    Christian County, Kentucky
    Died January 3, 1945 (aged 67)
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Resting place Riverside Cemetery, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
    Nationality American
    Occupation Mystic
    Clairvoyant
    Known for Founder of Association for Research and Enlightenment

Edgar Cayce (/ˈkeɪsiː/; March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) was an American Christian mystic who answered questions on subjects as varied as healing, reincarnation, wars, Atlantis, and future events while in a trance. A biographer gave him the nickname, "The Sleeping Prophet." A nonprofit organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment,[1] was founded to facilitate the study of Cayce's work. A hospital and a university were also established.

Cayce became a celebrity toward the end of his life, and he believed the publicity given to his prophecies overshadowed the more noted parts of his work, such as psychic medical diagnosis and recommendations, and spiritual development.

read more:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

Leviticus 19:31
    New International Version
    "'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

New Living Translation
    "Do not defile yourselves by turning to mediums or to those who consult the spirits of the dead. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:31
    New International Version
    "'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

New Living Translation
    "Do not defile yourselves by turning to mediums or to those who consult the spirits of the dead. I am the LORD your God.

Neither of which Edgar did - he fell asleep and prophesied. Is there any evidence to the contrary?
    -------------------
    Would not prophesying whilst in a sleeplike state (trance)  be similar to channeling from somewhere / some spirit or being a medium from some other deceased person.

Of course anyone who writes on him or studies his life will each have their own opinion and its far from me to decide on how he should be looked on, but found this:  Is it possible with the best of intent that he himself was deceived?

Edgar Cayce: The Sleeping Medium

Introduction

It’s hard to overestimate the impact of Edgar Cayce.

Cayce (1877-1945), widely known as “the sleeping prophet,” was actually a “sleeping medium,” probably the most prominent psychic of the 20th century. He is often considered the spiritual “father” of both the New Age movement and New Age medicine.

He is also widely considered a believing Christian. He personally read the Bible from beginning to end each year of his life and often taught Sunday school.

The truth is that Edgar Cayce was an occult medium through whom deceiving spirits, biblically known as demons, provided their teachings – in all over 14,300 trance “Readings,” constituting a unique volume and variety of material. Through hypnotic suggestion Cayce would enter an unconscious trance state, be inquired as to specific questions and the spirit and/or spirits who spoke through him as a “channel” would supply the answers. Most responses dealt with the subject of health, although a wide variety of additional subjects were also discussed, including Christianity and Jesus, astrology, reincarnation, New Age spiritual growth, dreams, angels, Atlantis, and psychic development to name a few. The Readings discussed over 10,000 separate topics in all.

https://www.jashow.org/articles/new-age/edgar-cayce-the-sleeping-medium/

edited March 23
    I guess my point is that people throughout the whole bible heard voices, had visions, and so on, so I don't understand how they're somehow licensed to do this, but other people aren't. 

Anyway, my intention with this thread was to provide people with an alternative perspective regarding the movement-of-peoples situation facing the world. I'll bow out with the encouragement to actually learn more about Edgar (and indeed all mysterious individuals) - there could be a lot of stuff of interest to be found out.

-------------------
    We are fortunate that we do have free will and it's up to none of us to judge or decide what others should do  or whether they're right or wrong as we all have to walk our own path and have our own tests to encounter along the way. It's an individual thing between us and our Creator.
    People judge others all the time whether it's via the media or people whose egos tell them they know better than we do or those with an agenda who try to manipulate others.
    This can easily be seen by watching events escalating globally all pushing society toward one world government, economy and religion.  Money seems to be the catalyst.

• I've come to the conclusion that for the last two thousand years, God and his heavenly host have been forbidden to speak to or through men/women. 

Up until 2000 years ago prophets were the chosen of the Lord and he or one of the host (an angel) would speak to or through those prophets.  Since then though, anyone who even appears to have a prophetic gift is in league with satan or one of his minions.  Unless of coarse, if they happen to be an official of the Catholic Church.  Otherwise, no matter how humble and devoutly Christian a person is.  No matter how benevolent and inspired the message.  Automatically, it is evil and demonic.

Who is the all knowing authority that has proclaimed that only demons could visit and communicate with the likes of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce.  Neither of whom wanted or even tried to gather a following.  Who said that the Pope is allowed to receive messages from God and others of no ambition must be getting theirs from demons.

• crystalcrystal Member

Deuteronomy 18: 10 There should not be found in you anyone who makes His son or daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens, or a sorcerer, or one who binds others with a spell, or anyone who consults a spirit medium, or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. For everybody doing these things is something DETESTABLE to Jehovah aka Yahweh

• crystalcrystal Member

Who says the pope receives messages from the true God?

• crystal said:

Who says the pope receives messages from the true God?

Pretty much every Catholic alive.

Depends on how Pius he is :/
    at least he has plenty of backup...

Pope Francis blessed thousands of bikers at an open air mass in St Peter’s Square – and then joined the Hells Angels.

The Hells Angels stood out like a sore thumb among a crowd of thousands at a mass for Evangelium Vitae day in Vatican City. As part of a three-day celebration of the 110-year anniversary Pope Francis blessed the Hells Angels and then… joined the group.

pope_bikerF

Engines were rumbling when the Mass started.

During the homily, Francis cautioned that ‘power and pleasure’, among other things, lead to God being ‘replaced by fleeting human idols which offer the intoxication of a flash of freedom, but in the end bring new forms of slavery and death.’

pope_bikerC

A 25-mile Hells Angels parade from the port city of Ostia through central Rome on Saturday prompted some residents to complain about the traffic and noise. Thundering Harley engines nearly drowned out the Latin recitation of the “Our Father” prayer that accompanied Francis as he greeted the crowd before Mass. Standing in his open-top jeep, Francis drove up the main boulevard leading to St. Peter’s Square, blessing the thousands of people in what was a giant Harley parking lot.

Some estimates say a half-million Hells Angels  from around the world descended on Rome for the four-day anniversary of Harley-Davidson.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/56574/pope-joins-hells-angels/

tazweiss said:

I've come to the conclusion that for the last two thousand years, God and his heavenly host have been forbidden to speak to or through men/women. 

Up until 2000 years ago prophets were the chosen of the Lord and he or one of the host (an angel) would speak to or through those prophets.  Since then though, anyone who even appears to have a prophetic gift is in league with satan or one of his minions.  Unless of coarse, if they happen to be an official of the Catholic Church.  Otherwise, no matter how humble and devoutly Christian a person is.  No matter how benevolent and inspired the message.  Automatically, it is evil and demonic.

Who is the all knowing authority that has proclaimed that only demons could visit and communicate with the likes of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce.  Neither of whom wanted or even tried to gather a following.  Who said that the Pope is allowed to receive messages from God and others of no ambition must be getting theirs from demons.

*bows back in*

This is a phenomenon that's been happening since God placed us all here.

When Moses arrived on the scene, the children of Israel still had notions of Joseph in their head, and disregarded him. Why would God send someone new?

When Jesus arrived on the scene, the children of Israel regarded Moses as the last prophet. Why would God send someone new?

When Mohammed arrived on the scene, the Christians and Jews regarded him as a fraud. Why would God send someone new?

When Gandhi arrived on the scene, when Edgar arrived on the scene, when Rashad Khalifa arrived on the scene, the Christians called the first two demons, and the muslims stabbed the third to death. Why oh why would God someone new?

Maybe one of the reasons God keeps sending new people is because we don't listen very well and need the message repeated. 

Maybe God continually sends individuals to spread the message, and those people often take forms that we're not used to, and maybe not even be comfortable with - and maybe God does this on purpose to test our mettle to see if we're subscribing to the truth, or simply subscribing to a cult of personality?

Jesus put it well in my opinion: "Ye shall know them by their fruits." Are these people advocating worshipping God alone and attributing our existence to our Creator? Are these people striving to reinvent society in preparation for the true life to come? Are these people living righteously and exhorting other people to do the same without asking for anything in return?

Are these people good people who believe in God?

It seems simple enough to me, at least.
    -------------------
  • A good book to read is: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein.

• gregasgregas Member
    lets be clear all religion books were wrote by man and it states the fact all people are gullible how else do you talk 900 people to drink the cool aid lol 
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • gregasgregas Member
    mabe mrp is right or crystall or matt but in the end if you dont follow the right one you burn in hell i say bullshit
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • gregasgregas Member
    infact i right on this hehe yall will see when yall die
  • gregasgregas Member
    we are just a spec of dust in the vast universe wait lets scale this right we are just a atom in the vast universe  
  • gregasgregas Member
    and if we could see the real size of the universe we would be smaller then atoms to compare it
  • gregasgregas Member
    god is coming back but he will be on a ufo not a cloud in the sky
  • gregasgregas Member
    and when it happens all gullible people will be on there kneels lol
  • gregasgregas Member
    so 99.5% of the population
  • gregasgregas Member
    also last pope was suppose to be the one before the one we have so that prophecy was bullshit
  • gregasgregas Member
    i do believe in this the next religion that kills a lot of people should be eradicated im tired of seeing the bullshit in the news like every other day
  • crystalcrystal Member

Rosie Mod

Thank you for the time you spent and well thought out way you presented the information. Many humans don't know the dangers of getting involved with occult practices.

• crystalcrystal Member

For on one to really be a Christian one must be following Jesus Christ's teachings .

Many claim to be a Christian and can seem like a very nice person but do they have accurate knowledge of the scriptures?

The apostle  Paul said I bear them witness they have a zeal for God but not according to accurate knowledge. And Jesus said in Matthew 7: 22 and 23 that many would claim to follow Him and even do powerful works in his name even expel Demons in His name but he would say to them "get away from me you workers of lawlessness."

So those claiming to be Christian must be familiar with bible teachings and be applying them in their lives. And they would be staying clear away from the things mentioned in Deuteronomy  18:10 -13

1 Timothy 2:4 says  Gods will is " That all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth."

Well interestingly enough, that thought takes us back to the article itself: I think one of the most important teachings of Jesus was to treat one another with love and kindness, and in doing so the problems of "walls" and "borders" and "too many people" pretty much solves itself in the end 
    -------------------
  • crystalcrystal Member

Interesting article Matt and your right . There would be no need of walls and borders if people would treat others with love an kindness. Love your neighbor as yourself.

That's the way God intended it to be. One day in the not to distant future it will be that way according to scripture.  No walls or  borders, No  crime, violence, war, no sickness or death. But first God is going to cleanse the earth of all wickedness. Proverb 10: 30 The righteous one will never be made to fall, But the wicked will no longer inhabit the earth.

Revelation 21: 4 And He will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.