WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

THIS IS MODERN FEMINISM: $710 Virtue-Signaling Feminist T-Shirt Sold Out

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Modern feminism is becoming synonymous with moral masturbation, millennial hedonism, and conspicuous consumption. Exhibit A: the $710, yes $710 “We Should All Be Feminists” T-shirt. The absurdly overpriced T-shirt has sold out online, raising questions about who or what feminism, as a moral ideology, benefits.

Yahoo Style reports:

When the “We Should All Be Feminists” T-shirt came down the runway as a part of Maria Grazia Chiuri’s first ever Dior runway show, it kicked up quite a bit of noise. Chiuri was the first female creative director of the house and was calling for a bit of a revolution. Since then, the brand’s ambassadors have turned up everywhere in the piece. Now, only days after the piece went on presale, it’s sold out.

Retailing for a whopping $710, the piece was originally available only at Saks Fifth Avenue and in Dior boutiques. Saks even got an exclusive version of the design in black, that it is offering at the same price. That option is still available. But with that premium price point, the piece is again, understandably, causing quite a bit of conversation online.

From vagina-hats to deliberately ensanguined underwear, third-wave feminism has become nothing more than cult in which the devout don symbolic, albeit disturbingly lewd, prayer shawls to virtue-signal about the elusive phantom of “patriarchy.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14555/modern-feminism-710-virtue-signaling-feminist-t-michael-qazvini

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    What it signals to me is - "I'm a feminist and I'm stupid enough to pay over $700 for a t-shirt."

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    How did they arrive at the number 710?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

To confuse the feminists.

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    maybe the amount of children used to make the shirts?
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

The number of feminists it required to think up the logo.

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    It was the only amount they could think of that was $705-00 overpriced.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 20
    I believe it was on that date, 7/10, that women from a remote country in the amazon were finally able to overthrow patriarchy in their tribal government. A bloody battled ensued for 3 weeks with women emerging victorious after over-powering the men in hand-to-hand combat.

After that, they drafted up a constitution which rivals the quality of the US Constitution, and then went on to end all wars and hunger problems in their region of the amazon.

Finally, they declared a women's march where women wore pink pussy hats. This march had significant impact impact on world governments today resulting in women no longer making .77 cents on the dollar to their male counter-parts and also ending spousal abuse in the Middle East. Thank you women of 7/10 Revolution for changing our world. 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Lol, you guys kill me - we might need a "unabashed sarcasm" category soon
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)