Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

‘Strong correlation’ between Latinos reporting fewer sex crimes and deportation fears ‒ LAPD

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck has warned that undocumented victims of sex crimes might not report them to the police, out of fear that deportations are on the rise under the Trump administration.

During a press conference Tuesday, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said that there is a "strong correlation" between the dramatic drop in violent crime being reported by Latinos and fears of deportation under President Donald Trump’s increased immigration enforcement policies.

According to LAPD crime statistics, there has been a 10 percent decline in reports of spousal abuse and a 25 percent decline of reported rapes among Latino residents compared to the same time last year. Similar decreases were not seen by other ethnic groups in the statistics

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 23
    I lol'd 

New headline: 

"People that shouldn't be here are being raped by people that shouldn't be here"
    or
    "Criminals being raped by criminals afraid to report illegal activities" 
    or
    "Rape under the Trump Presidency has drastically decreased in the Latino community" 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I don't know, maybe I'm out in left field on this one, but I personally think one should have the right not to get raped even if don't have a little piece of paper that says, "Other human beings give you permission to be here"
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I don't know, maybe I'm out in left field on this one, but I personally think one should have the right not to get raped even if don't have a little piece of paper that says, "Other human beings give you permission to be here"
    You are correct, no one deserves rape. But just like the muslim immigrant crisis, these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS  are coming here, causing problems, and offer no tangible benefits. You know they are being raped largely by other latinos. I have no sympathy for you when you're here illegally. There is a process to become a citizen. That process does not include: sneaking across the border, sending your kids to public schools I pay for, getting food stamps and other government benefits that I pay for, and then not paying taxes on top of it all. 

Decisions have  consequences. If you come here illegally and have to live like a criminal, there are consequences to that life-style. The world is not fair. life is not fair. I don't want to hear their excuses. 

The argument that "illegals do jobs americans won't do" is false. In capitalism, the invisible hand guides the market. What illegals do is artificially deflate wadge rates for low level manual labor jobs. Because of this, a job that may pay 12-15 an hour gets done by mexicans that do it for 6 dollars an hour...paid under the table of course.