Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Elisa Lam Poll - Who did it? We want YOUR opinion

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
edited March 27 in Group Talks
Due to the continued interest in the mysterious case of Elisa Lam, the staff at Crisisforums would like to know your thoughts on what happened. We realize many of you have spent significant time researching the case, and your opinion is valuable. So, Who Done it: 

1. Who is responsible for the Death of Elisa Lam?14 votes
    1. Cecil Hotel staff
      57.14%
    2. Suicide as a result of psychosis / drug use
      14.29%
    3. The two "mystery men" who gave her the strange box
        0.00%
    4. The LAPD / high profile figure in a coverup
        0.00%
    5. Someone she met up with
        7.14%
    6. Supernatural / unexplained forces
        7.14%
    7. It was an accident
        0.00%
    8. No one did; she's part of a psy-op and doesn't exist / is still alive
      14.29%
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• anonanon (To comment anonymously, log in as "anon" and use password "1234".)
    There is a choice missing from the list; Accident, nobody else involved.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 27
    Please NOTE: ANON Account will not work to vote. There can only be one "ANON" So please make an account to have your opinion heard 

You can create an account in 30 seconds here: http://crisisforums.org/entry/register?Target=discussions
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Nice, voted
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Bumping this up.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    Bumping this up.
    Thanks...didn't quite get the response rate I had anticipated lol 
  • anonanon (To comment anonymously, log in as "anon" and use password "1234".)
    edited March 29
    There is a choice missing from the list; Alien abduction
    anon said:
    There is a choice missing from the list; Alien abduction
    I apologize, Now that the poll is up and running, It will not allow me to change it without deleting the responses and starting over. 

The choice of "Supernatural / unexplained forces" should cover Alien abduction 
  • 880yen880yen Member
    I voted, but I gave what was closest to what I felt comfortable answering. I don't know who did it. Maybe a simple homicide answer would be nice, but it's fine the way it is.