WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Rachel Dolezal: I Was Too Black For My African-American Husband

How black is Rachel Dolezal? According to Dolezal herself, so black that she was too black for her first husband, who just happened to be African-American.

That hilarious statement emanates from Dolezal’s new memoir: In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World. Dolezal writes that her fantasies of being black started in childhood:

I would pretend to be a dark-skinned princess in the Sahara Desert or one of the Bantu women living in the Congo … imagining I was a different person living in a different place was one of the few ways … that I could escape the oppressive environment I was raised in.”

Determined to be black, Dolezal claims, she rubbed mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14879/rachel-dolezal-i-was-too-black-my-african-american-hank-berrien

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 28
    Have you ever wanted to be black so bad:

Determined to be black, Dolezal claims, she rubbed mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    even the African American Community says she is full of $%^&
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer