Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

"America would destroy North Korea, but North Korea could kill 90% of Americans"

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

The mainstream media, and some officials who should know better, continue to allege North Korea does not yet have capability to deliver on its repeated threats to strike the U.S. with nuclear weapons. False reassurance is given to the American people that North Korea has not “demonstrated” that it can miniaturize a nuclear warhead small enough for missile delivery, or build a reentry vehicle for an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of penetrating the atmosphere to blast a U.S. city.

Yet any nation that has built nuclear weapons and long-range missiles, as North Korea has done, can easily overcome the relatively much simpler technological challenge of warhead miniaturization and reentry vehicle design.

Indeed, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un has been photographed posing with what appears to be a genuine miniaturized nuclear warhead for ballistic missiles. And North Korea does, in fact, have two classes of ICBMs—the road mobile KN-08 and KN-14—which both appear to be equipped with sophisticated reentry vehicles. 

Even if it were true that North Korea does not yet have nuclear missiles, their “Dear Leader” could deliver an atomic bomb hidden on a freighter sailing under a false flag into a U.S. port, or hire their terrorist allies to fly a nuclear 9/11 suicide mission across the unprotected border with Mexico. In this scenario, populous port cities like New York, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, or big cities nearest the Mexican border, like San Diego, Phoenix, Austin, and Santa Fe, would be most at risk.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    America emerges with 10%, so America wins!

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    My favourite part:

"The U.S. must be prepared to preempt North Korea by any means necessary—including nuclear weapons."

So, the suggested best way to stop a nuclear war between two countries that would kill 90% of the population plus on both sides is... for one country to surprise attack the other first with nuclear weapons.

Humanity's logic would be hilarious if it weren't for the results.
    -------------------
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    "Could kil 90% of american citizens"

^ That is absolutely an absurd statement to the point it's laughable. When was the last time any war took out 90% of a world power's population? 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    edited March 29
    "Could kil 90% of american citizens"

^ That is absolutely an absurd statement to the point it's laughable. When was the last time any war took out 90% of a world power's population? 
    When was the last time a war took place involving nuclear weapons, and the resulting total loss of infrastructure and supply logistics?

I'm actually with you though - I don't think 90% of America's population would be killed. I think that 90% of America's population would simply lose a few pounds, in all truth. 

I feel like the "chaos" people talk about is way overblown. I think there may be panic, but I don't think everyone will suddenly turn into a hardened criminal like TV makes out.

-------------------