Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

North Korea 'in Final Preparations for Nuclear Test'

North Korea seems to be in the final phase of preparations for a fresh nuclear test, the website 38 North at Johns Hopkins University said Tuesday.

It said the conclusion is based on analysis of the latest commercial satellite imagery of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site in North Hamgyong Province and the Yongbyon nuclear facility in North Pyongan Province.

Imagery "shows the continued presence of three to four vehicles or equipment trailers at the entrance" of the test site, it said. "The texture of the ground from the portal entrance past the vehicles or equipment trailers suggests that communications cables may have been laid on the ground."

"This equipment would likely be used to initiate the test, collect data from the explosion and process the data," it added.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/03/30/2017033000885.html
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    For some reason, I have a really uneasy feelings there will be actual consequences for this one  :i_dunno:
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    For some reason, I have a really uneasy feelings there will be actual consequences for this one  :i_dunno:
    Maybe that's the point - has anyone in all the corridors of power considered for a moment that all this recent activity might be a trap?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)