WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Friday Night Music: Young blind boy singing + more . Plus standing ovation for 3yo violinist

RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
edited March 31 in Culture & Fun

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited March 31
    That little guy at the beginning = awesome. (In fact, they all were)
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Here's the "Partisan", sung by Brother Nathaniel, in defense of the Yemeni people:

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Here's the "Partisan", sung by Brother Nathaniel, in defense of the Yemeni people:

One of my absolute favourite songs. Thank you Matt!