WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

"Star Spangled Banner" subliminal messaging discovered in 1960's television sign-off

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Absolutely worth your time.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    That was interesting. I remember that was posted on this site about 3 years ago or so. Can't remember who posted it, but ODD did a good break down 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    That was interesting. I remember that was posted on this site about 3 years ago or so. Can't remember who posted it, but ODD did a good break down 
    What do you feel about it? Do you think it's real? I find it interesting that no source original source is available from which one would have created it
    -------------------
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited April 1
    What do you feel about it? Do you think it's real? I find it interesting that no source original source is available from which one would have created it
    I do think it's real. If you look into MK-Ultra, you wouldn't believe some of the things they did to citizens against their will. Some things include: Dropping radiation on an entire poor, black neighborhood to study effects of radiation poisoning, spraying a virus from a ship into the air to test how quickly it would spread in a large city, putting a virus in the subway air system to test how well it would spread, also many deaths/torture due to attempted brainwashing/creation of a Manchurian candidate, and much much more.

This subliminal messaging is tame compared to other things they did 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.