WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Psychology student leaves 14 handwritten encrypted books, covers walls in alien writing, vanishes

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited April 6 in Mystery & Conspiracy

Psychology student Bruno Borges, 24, has been missing since last Monday (27) in Rio Branco. A week after that, his mother, psychologist Denise Borges, spoke exclusively to the G1 , showing a series of reasons that make her believe that the case is not just another disappearance of person.

The disappearance of the young man is investigated by the Acre Civil Police. The coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department (DIC), delegate Fabrizzio Sobreira, said that all possibilities are being considered, but that the case remains confidential.

The last time relatives saw him was during his family's conventional lunch on Monday after his parents returned from a 20-day trip. Denise says that Bruno has returned home and everyone has followed the normal day of work.

Later, Bruno's father, entrepreneur Athos Borges, returned to the family's home in Rio Branco and realized that his son was not there. "I was the last person to see Bruno, I left him at the corner of the house and from there I went away, he told even more father, and from there we did not have any news."

http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/jovem-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados-antes-de-sumir-diz-mae.ghtml

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Be sure to click the link for lots of additional photos
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    very strange/ I cannot imagine how much time that took lol 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Bump for being weird
    -------------------
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator

Alien-obsessed student disappears, leaving behind room full of strange writings

The unexplained disappearance of a Brazilian man has sparked a rush of conspiracy theories after it was discovered he left behind a room full of strange writings and a statue of a 16th century philosopher who is famous for his theories about space.

Bruno Borges has been missing since Monday March 27 when he mysteriously disappeared after a family dinner in the city of Rio Branco in northwest Brazil.

The psychology student's disappearance sparked international interest after extraordinary footage, which is reportedly from the inside of Borges’ bedroom, was posted online.

The video shows the room’s walls and floor lined with hundreds of thousands of words of text as well as strange diagrams. There’s also a bookshelf full of books and 14 large notebooks full of writings with large roman numerals stamped on the covers.

Perhaps the most bizarre feature in the room is the large statue of Italian Renaissance philosopher Giordano Bruno. Bruno is known for his theories on the infinity of the universe.

The former friar championed the Copernican system of astronomy which placed the sun, not the Earth, at the centre of the solar system, leading him to be charged with heresy and burned at the stake in 1600.

Numerous people on social media noted that Borges bore a physical resemblance to Bruno.

Among the writings were passages from the Bible and phrases from Leonardo da Vinci as well as what look like pentagrams. One of the books is titled "Theory of the absorption of knowledge." There is also an odd self portrait of Bruno standing with an extraterrestrial.

The student’s disappearance was first noticed when his father entered his room, which was always locked, and saw what his son had created. "I went in there and did not see the bed, I did not see anything, I just saw it all. At that moment I saw that Bruno was gone," the businessman told Globo.

According to his mother, Borges started his work in 2013 and began working on it intensely in the past year. “He just told me that he was writing 14 books that would change mankind in a good way,” 

https://www.rt.com/viral/383630-bruno-borges-missing-aliens/

Numerous people on social media noted that Borges bore a physical resemblance to Bruno.

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    This situation leaves me really curious...
    -------------------
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
    There is a advert floating around on facebook in Portuguese, with contact the.first.book@hotmail.com

when I searched this email, I found a post from someone back in 2016 

Farsa ou verdade?

Olá, meu primeiro post aqui. Sou o Masterpony (adm da comunidade Amino Fantástica Fábrica de Nutella), e vim contar coisas bizarras e reais pelas quais passei e mistérios reais que estou passando. Há um brasileiro que diz ter escrito o livro que resolverá os problemas da humanidade. Havia publicado o anúncio num jornal de SP pedindo patrocínio para a publicação de seu livro. Tal notícia vi no blog Mundo Gump (créditos ao blog), e na postagem havia o email do anunciante (que aparecia no seu anúncio no jornal). Pensei que fosse mais um hoax da internet, mas resolvi tentar mandar uma mensagen para seu email: the.first.book@hotmail.com Chequei inúmeras vezes minha inbox e nada, mas um dia lá estava a resposta dele. Me contou q existem poucas cópias as quais usa para as entrevistas em editoras, disse que eu poderia comprá-los por 500 cada. Continua a afirmar que seu livro é a resposta para todos os problemas da humanidade. Continuo a conversar com ele e ele me manda praticamente as mesmas respostas e informações de como podemos negociar. E aí o que acharam do meu relato? Curtam e deem suas opiniões nos comentários. Abraços. PS:Se puderem juntem-se a minha comunidads wink

http://aminoapps.com/page/underthebed-terror/5538278/farsa-ou-verdade
    Google translation

Farce or truth?
    Hello, my first post here. I am Masterpony (adm from the Amino Fantastic Community of Nutella), and I have come to tell you the bizarre and real things that I have been through and the real mysteries I am going through. There is a Brazilian who says he wrote the book that will solve the problems of humanity. He had published the ad in an SP newspaper asking for sponsorship for the publication of his book. Such news I saw in the blog Mundo Gump (credits to the blog), and in the posting there was the email of the advertiser (that appeared in his ad in the newspaper). I thought it was more of a hoax on the internet, but I decided to try to send a message to his email: the.first.book@hotmail.com I checked my inbox countless times and nothing, but one day there was his response. He told me that there are few copies that he uses for interviews at publishers, he said that I could buy them for 500 each. He goes on to say that his book is the answer to all the problems of mankind.
    I continue to talk to him and he sends me pretty much the same answers and information on how we can negotiate. So what did you think of my story? Enjoy and share your opinions in the comments. Hugs. PS: If you can join my community: wink:
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    I am really curious to learn what's in the books once they've been deciphered.  But, we all know that if they do contain some universal truth that will change us (even for the better), we'll never be allowed to know what it is.  Then again, it probably wasn't meant for us, at least not at this time.  If it had been, it likely wouldn't have been encrypted and he would have downloaded it to the internet for all of us and where it never truly disappears.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

Unless he has some foreknowledge that the digital world may soon come to an end?
    -------------------
    Bump for obsessive need for more info
    -------------------