Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Some of the various design proposals pitched for Donald Trump's Great Wall of Mexico

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited April 5 in Daily News

THE deadline has passed for companies to propose designs for Donald Trump’s promised wall along the border between the US and Mexico.

The bids will undoubtedly deliver on Mr Trump’s promise of “big”, but whether or not they’re “beautiful” really is in the eye of the beholder.

The government won’t officially identify bidders until contracts are awarded in June, but a number of companies have released details of their bids independently.

Here are some of the most outlandish:

1. NUCLEAR WASTE

Clayton Industries Incorporated of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, proposes storing nuclear waste along the wall in trenches that are at least 30 metres deep.

Money already collected by the US Department of Energy from people who benefit from nuclear power would help pay for the wall.

The bid includes an option for hardware to convert the nuclear waste to energy.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/deadline-closes-on-bids-to-design-trumps-wall/news-story/a9fba270c035ff9f8a032bd0610b4ead

1. Which design option in the above news article appeals to you?2 votes
    1. Nuclear waste wall
        0.00%
    2. Art wall
        0.00%
    3. Tourist attraction wall
        0.00%
    4. Solar panel wall
        0.00%
    5. Fortress wall
      50.00%
    6. Communal city of cultural productivity "wall"
      50.00%
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I've added a poll so we can vote on which proposal we like the best from the article.
    I voted for the communal city, personally, since it's (a) positive, (b) encourages people to cooperate rather than separate. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I want a Fortress wall built over nuclear waste....anyone that tries to burrow under it gets microwaved lol 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.