Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

THE CANADIAN CURE: "Maple syrup boosts potency of anti-biotics"

A lot of people swear by folk remedies for their ailments. Chewing bark for headaches, single malt scotch to cure a cold, an onion poultice on the chest for a deep cough. Most of them don't have research to back them up. 

But maple syrup does. Native populations in Canada have long recognized the medicinal properties of this golden elixir. That prompted Dr. Nathalie Tufenkji, a professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering at McGill University, to take a closer look at it. 

She discovered that an extract of maple syrup can enhance the potency of antibiotics. 

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/photographing-a-black-hole-the-curse-of-the-monkey-god-and-as-canadian-as-1.4060794/the-most-canadian-scientific-discovery-ever-1.4061050
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Where I live, there are all sorts of taps coming out of the trees in the countryside, it's pretty neat
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)