WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

New JasonA - How Can Nobody be Talking about This... (2017-2018 EVENTS)

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    "Half of Americans' faces on FBI database" = important. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited April 11
    "Half of Americans' faces on FBI database" = important. 
    I'd be willing to bet it is far more than half.... maybe half in 2001....now though, I'd wager 90% 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Fortunately, I'm ugly enough that they would likely delete my face, for health reasons.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

tazweiss said:
    Fortunately, I'm ugly enough that they would likely delete my face, for health reasons.
    IDK, the people doing this kind of thing are sick and twisted individuals. There are probably some freaks that are into that kind of thing 
    tazweiss said:
    IDK, the people doing this kind of thing are sick and twisted individuals. There are probably some freaks that are into that kind of thing 
     :pensive: lol
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    tazweiss said:

You've never seen my face.

tazweiss said:
    tazweiss said:

You've never seen my face.

Image result for ugliest dogs in the world

tazweiss said:
    Image result for ugliest dogs in the world
    Ahhh, broken link. I see the search string and can only imagine LOL

Miss Ellie a blind 15-year-old Chinese crested took top honors in the 2009 pedigree category which is restricted to purebreds

Just got back from the barber.

@tazweiss ;did you at least get a refund? 
    Considering there's a Mrs Taz, unless she moves about with a white stick it can't be all that bad
    -------------------
    Considering there's a Mrs Taz, unless she moves about with a white stick it can't be all that bad

There is no Mrs Pops, however, I feel that's mostly bc the name doesn't flow 

*sobs in corner * 

Image result for jennifer love hewitt

Like her but blind as a bat.

edited April 12
    @tazweiss ;
    lol It seems God has blessed you abundantly for your handicap 
    Actually my wife is a blonde and older than that, but she still gets hit on by men 20 years younger.