Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

Will Strange rock with ‘alien’ patterns FINALLY crack the 70-year-old Roswell UFO case?

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
The mysterious rock was found in September 2004 near Roswell, New MexicoIt contained markings and magnetic properties said to be of alien originA video by alien hunting YouTube channel SecureTeam10 explores its origins

A strange object, named the Roswell Rock, is continuing to trigger debate 13 years on from its discovery.

The mystery rock was found in the New Mexico desert close to the infamous site of an alleged UFO crash continues to spark debate.

Conspiracy theorists believe it is of alien origins and may have been part of the 'flying saucer' reported in the area back in 1947. 

They say understanding the rock could finally help them solve the 70-year-old Roswell UFO case.  

The rock was found by Robert Ridge, then 56, who was out hunting deer one afternoon back in September 2004. 

Mr Ridge says he discovered the rock partially buried in the desert sand, near Roswell, new Mexico.

Now, a new YouTube video by alien hunting channel SecureTeam10 seeks to explore the mysteries surrounding the object.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4398432/Conspiracy-video-explores-alien-origins-Roswell-Rock.html

ROSWELL ROCK 

The Roswell Rock was found by Robert Ridge, in September 2004.

Alien conspiracy theorists have suggested it is everything from a part from a UFO to a key to inter-dimensional travel.

It is said to have perplexing magnetic properties, which haven't been explained by science.

If a magnet is held to the north end of the rock, it is said to spin counter-clockwise, with the opposite effect occurring when held at the southern end.  

It is also etched with strange symbols, which have been compared to the lunar cycle.

They also match perfectly with crop circles that appeared in Chisledon, England on August 2, 1996.

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Replicating the Roswell Rock

http://glasstonestudio.com/blog/?page_id=402

his latest update a year ago

Update Mar 3rd 2016 ~ Over the years, since I first started writing this very strange blog, I have at different times and in different ways, stated that “the story isn’t over”. This was never just a way to avoid ending it. It was rather that throughout all of it, this has been the feeling – that I was in the middle of some unfolding thing, and that in time, the story was going to provide it’s own conclusion. Well… it did. Life being stranger than fiction, this could not have ended much weirder. Did the story come full circle? I would have to say that in a way it did.

How to include that ending here, I have no idea. I don’t really know what to make of it at this point. It would in my opinion make for a good twilight zone episode. Perhaps in the future I can make more sense of it… or perhaps I will conveniently forget about the whole thing. That sounds pretty good right now.

http://glasstonestudio.com/blog/?page_id=402

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Incredibly bizarre
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)