WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’ as tensions with US escalate

Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited April 12 in Wars & Rumours

NORTH Korea leader Kim Jong-un has reportedly ordered residents of the country’s capital Pyongyang to leave the city immediately, sparking fears he may be preparing for war.

Reports in Russian newspaper Pravda Report claim more than 600,000 people - around 25 per cent of the city’s population - are being urgently evacuated, as tensions escalate between North Korea and the United States.

According to South Korean media, residents in the kingdom have said goodbye to each other, sparking concerns the tyrannical leader could be about to act after months of nuclear weapon testing.

Foreign reporters have been told to prepare for a “big and important event" on North Korea's biggest national celebration, called ‘Day of the Sun’.

A tweet from Channel NewsAsia’s Beijing Correspondent Jeremy Koh said: “We’ve been told to be ready to move out at 6.20am, but no idea why. Also, no cell phones allowed.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    Actually, read the timeline on the above article - it's almost identical to what's happening right now. Kind of strange, interesting.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • This seems to happen every couple of years, doesn't it?  North Korea goes "too far," and America and Friends puff up their chests and imply all sorts of doom is around the corner, then things just... fade away back to business as usual. 

The media goes from speculating about WWIII to talking about some celebrity or the Muslims again, and all the people who predicted death from their armchairs just kind of shrug and move right along to new topics with the media.

I remember this kind of situation from when Kim Jong-Il was still around.  Every few years they'd be on the brink of war, then suddenly "peace talks" were successful and the North allegedly calmed down a bit.

My default stance right now is that 6 months later we'll be back to posting the odd missile test news or investigation pieces on life in North Korea, with the impending war all but forgotten by each and every one of us.

Might be different this time, but I'm so used to boys crying wolf at this point I don't expect much to ever happen.

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
    For the sake of GG, let's hope you're correct
    -------------------
  • GG and the other groups probably have a tunnel leading to Tokyo from a basement in Seoul.
    People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.
    - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings