Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

University of Minnesota Student Residence Now Displaying "White Privilege" Checklist Board

A University of Minnesota residence hall posted a bulletin board for students, offering them 11 ways to identify their "white privilege."

A photo of the 11-point "White Privilege Checklist" was sent to Campus Reform by a student at the school.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/12/student-calls-out-university-dorms-white-privilege-checklist-board

Comments

• I found a counter-list someone made on Reddit:

Privilege knowing bigotry towards you is openly encouraged and socially acceptable even in academia.

Privilege knowing you are attacked/raped/murdered by blacks several times more frequently than the reverse (They're less than 15% of the population by the way)

Privilege knowing your own government (isn't this supposed to serve the 'privileged' people?) celebrates your impending minority status as a strength

Privilege knowing that you're referred to as an elite caste that lives off the efforts of minorities despite being the majority of the poor and vast majority of suicides

Privilege knowing the very concept of your continued existence is viewed as abhorrence.

Privilege knowing that "diversity" means hunting down the last white person

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    This is disgusting....I hope whoever put that up gets aids 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
     :pensive: 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
     :pensive: 
    That white privilege board....not @GrumpyGuy_MOD_  LOL 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    That was just my confusion over the whole situation in general, lol. The world has become a strange place. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)