WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER"
to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.
Jared D Smith, 18, Arrested for saying 'f***' in front of woman, 75, which 'disturbed her peace'
- Jared Dylan Smith, 18, allegedly uttered a curse word in presence of woman, 75
- He was arrested on charges of disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct in West Monroe, Louisiana
- He denies the allegation but if found guilty could face up to 90 days in jail
- The complainant's 'peace' was 'clearly disturbed'
An 18-year-old man was arrested on charges of disturbing the peace for swearing in the presence of a female senior citizen in Louisiana.
Jared Dylan Smith allegedly said the work 'f***' in front of a woman, 75, in West Monroe.
His arrest report, obtained by the Ouachita Citizen, reads: 'While standing next to my 75-year-old complainant, Jared yelled the word 'f***' and clearly disturbed her peace.'
He was booked for disturbing the peace through language and disorderly conduct on April 8.
His bond was set at $200.
Smith denied the allegation and there were no other witnesses, according to the arrest report.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4416982/Louisiana-man-arrested-cursing-woman.html
"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer