WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER"
to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.
Theresa May Throws down the Gauntlet: Will Jeremy Corbyn agree to 8th June General Election?
The PM makes the announcement from Downing Street arguing division in Westminster "risks our ability to make a success of Brexit".
- Theresa May says she will seek a General Election on 8 June
- Two-thirds of MPs need to support PM's motion in vote tomorrow for snap election to take place
- Prime Minister: "Division in Westminster will risk our ability to make a success of Brexit"
- Conservatives currently enjoying 21% lead in opinion polls
"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
"If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer