WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Egyptian archaeologists discover eight mummies in 3,500-year-old tomb near ancient city of Luxor

EGYPTIAN archaeologists have discovered eight mummies in a 3,500-year-old tomb near the southern city of Luxor.

The tomb, discovered in the Draa Abul Nagaa necropolis near the famed Valley of the Kings, also contained colourful wooden coffins and more than 1,000 funerary statues.

The mysterious death vault from roughly 1,500 to 1,000 B.C belonged to a nobleman named Userhat who worked as the city judge, the Antiquities Ministry said in a statement.

Head of the archaeological mission, Mostafa el-Waziri, said: “There are 10 coffins and eight mummies. The excavation is ongoing.”

The tomb comprised an open courtyard leading to two halls, one containing four ancient coffins and the other including a chamber that houses six.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3355799/egyptian-archaeologists-discover-eight-mummies-luxor/

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Are they going to call in Brendan Frasier or Tom Cruise?  We can't have too many mummies running around now.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    They're making a new Mummy movie if I'm not mistaken 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

With Tom Cruise.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    tazweiss said:

With Tom Cruise.
    Are you also a fan of the Mummy movies?
    -------------------
    Pretty much anything with lots of action.