WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Russia claims it can wipe out entire US Navy with a single ‘electronic bomb’ in bizarre news report

RUSSIA has claimed it can disable the entire US Navy in one fell swoop using powerful electronic signal jamming.

A news report from the country – where the media is essentially controlled by the state – said the technology could render planes, ships and missiles useless.

The newsreader says: “Today, our Russian Electronic Warfare (REW) troops can detect and neutralise any target from a ship’s system and a radar, to a satellite.”

The news report claims a single Russian war plane flew several times around American destroyer the USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea several years ago, disabling its systems and leaving it helpless.

The report also claims they are capable to creating electronic jamming domes over their bases that make them invisible on radar screens.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3360129/russia-wipe-out-us-navy-electronic-bomb/

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    No joke, I heard a rumor a few years ago that Russia tested this where they had a jet fly over either a destroyer or aircraft carrier. They used the EMP type weapon and left it dead in the water. The US soldiers were so shocked and demoralized that it posed a big problem and was classified so as to not spread panic 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Both sides probably have weapons so advanced right now that any conflict will probably last about 5 minutes and wipe out each other's armies instantly, leaving war rooms in awkward silence as to what to do next
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    No joke, I heard a rumor a few years ago that Russia tested this where they had a jet fly over either a destroyer or aircraft carrier. They used the EMP type weapon and left it dead in the water. The US soldiers were so shocked and demoralized that it posed a big problem and was classified so as to not spread panic 

Wasn't that in the Black Sea and didn't half the sailors put in a request for release from service as soon as they returned stateside.  I seem to recall a story along those lines a couple of years ago.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

tazweiss said:

Wasn't that in the Black Sea and didn't half the sailors put in a request for release from service as soon as they returned stateside.  I seem to recall a story along those lines a couple of years ago.
    I cannot remember the details, but I certainly recall it happening. I think you're correct 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    If the Russians do have a new weapon that can put that kind of scare into US sailors, it may be a game changer.

tazweiss said:
    If the Russians do have a new weapon that can put that kind of scare into US sailors, it may be a game changer.
    If they have it and have used it....I would wager we have it now too 
    tazweiss said:
    If they have it and have used it....I would wager we have it now too 

Hopefully.