Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

US Military Considers Taking Out North Korea Missile Test, Head Fake On Positioning

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I wonder if the Carl Vinson was sent back because it would be going either through or near the South China sea, and it was considered too dangerous. It was actually heading there but then suddenly turned back to the Indian Ocean, which itself is a bit weird because it was supposed to be heading on to Australia.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I wonder if the Carl Vinson was sent back because it would be going either through or near the South China sea, and it was considered too dangerous. It was actually heading there but then suddenly turned back to the Indian Ocean, which itself is a bit weird because it was supposed to be heading on to Australia.
    Very interesting....Could it be bc of the Russian and Chinese ships tailing it (Rumor I suppose)? 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Very interesting....Could it be bc of the Russian and Chinese ships tailing it (Rumor I suppose)? 
    It could be, to "shake them off". It's also interesting that the CV seemed to turn back around exactly around when China began parading its anti-carrier missiles.

The Washington Post story could itself be misleading; maybe the CV isn't heading back at all, but the military has given them false information so that its whereabouts remain unknown in preparation for an operation.

Two are still en route. Interesting situation. 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)