WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

"MS-13 gang could be designated as terrorist organization"

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says the MS-13 gang could be designated as a terrorist organization.

Asked by Fox News's Tucker Carlson on Tuesday whether he thinks the designation would be helpful, Sessions replied, “I think so, perhaps. I believe it could qualify for that."

"There are rules that I guess the State Department does to establish that," he added. El Salvador's government has already designated MS-13 a terrorist group.

Sessions called the gang "one of the most violent gangs in the history of our country."

“We can devastate this gang. We’re going after them," he said. "We’re not going to allow them to take over a block, a corner of our communities and terrorize people with this violence.”

Speaking to a meeting of the Organized Crime Council on Tuesday, Sessions blamed open borders and lax immigration enforcement for the growth of the Salvadoran crime gang.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/329435-sessions-says-ms-13-gang-could-qualify-as-terrorist-organization

-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)