Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to posting or commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you ever need assistance, simply contact one of the staff or send us an email and we'll be glad to help.

WHAT NUMBER DO YOU SEE? - 98% FAIL

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• I had one wrong in the first lot and two wrong in the third lot of numbers.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• In the second set, I got one digit wrong in one set of numbers and in the third set, I got one digit wrong in two sets of numbers.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Thinking back it was the second set of no's I had the first incorrect one. I found the pale pink background shade the most difficult to decipher from.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I couldn't see anything except this repeating message that said, "Joe Biden 2020".

(Just kidding. Got identical results to Taz. P.S. There's an alien standing behind the very first number if people can spot it.)
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    I got one completely wrong in second set and in the final set I got just under half correct 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Last two wrong in stage 2 (second-to-last was very hard to see).  In stage 3 I had three of them wrong.  Time for an eye test!  Hopefully this time I can find a doctor who actually concentrates on my eyes instead of the fascinating shape of my Caucasian nose bridge.
    Did anyone see the alien?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I went back and looked a second time but didn't spot the alien.

He's standing right behind the 631, I wish I could outline it in the video
    -------------------
  • I might see what could be the alien.  Does it have a head emerging from the 3, with dark spots as eyes?
    GrumpyGuy said:
    I might see what could be the alien.  Does it have a head emerging from the 3, with dark spots as eyes?
    Yes, that's right :scream:
    -------------------
  • Ah, then I guess I did see at least part of it.  If it has a body, I can't make it out.  Time for glasses!

Can you see the alien behind you?
  • Went back and looked again.  I got a very, very faint impression of what might be the eyes.  Still not sure.

GrumpyGuy said:
    Ah, then I guess I did see at least part of it.  If it has a body, I can't make it out.  Time for glasses!

Hmm, no I ca--YESICANSOMEONEHELPME
    -------------------
  • GrumpyGuy said:
    Ah, then I guess I did see at least part of it.  If it has a body, I can't make it out.  Time for glasses!

Hmm, no I ca--YESICANSOMEONEHELPME
    Sorry Matt, busy right now,  you'll have to fight it out man to alien.
    p.s.   He's wearing green
    Image result for camouflage alien

That would be interesting to encounter in a forest...
    -------------------