Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

My New Year Predictions Michael Shrimpton Looks At The Year Ahead

My New Year Predictions

Michael Shrimpton Looks At The Year Ahead

December 31, 2017   from Veterans Today

Happy New Year everybody! I think it will be a good one, but with so many fundamental issues, including the shutting down of the DVD and the breakup of the EU, unresolved, it’s unlikely to be a great one. We will lose more good people, sadly, to DVD-sponsored terrorist attacks and mass shootings.

Washington

I am a little more optimistic about the Trump Administration than I was after Steve Bannon was fired. I doubt that a copy of Spyhunter will reach the President in the coming year – the DVD will be all out to stop it, and none of the mutual friends the President and I have is likely to get off the fence. They will continue to try and due diligence the book, and will continue to fail as they haven’t got the intelligence contacts. Unless and until somebody gives him a copy of the book the President will continue to take hits from an unseen enemy. Hundreds of lives could have been saved in 2017 had the efforts to get my book to the President not been blocked.

‘Von’ Mueller and his overpaid team of sleazy Democrat lawyers, if that is not a tautology, will continue to hammer the President. He must know by now that he’s in a fight to the death with Mueller. My guess is that Mueller will be fired, although it will happen later in the year, rather than sooner. I also predict that the President will pardon General Flynn, and rightly so.

It really is time we brought auxiliary federal prosecutions to an end. If the Department of Justice can’t prove a central allegation, auxiliary offenses such as perjury and lying to the FBI should simply fall away. The Fibbies themselves may come under greater pressure in 2018, as their role in protecting Obama comes under increasing scrutiny. It’s always a mistake for a dishonest federal agency to accuse others of lying. It’s a bit like a married hooker complaining of adultery – she (or he) may have a point, but it doesn’t sound terribly attractive coming from them.

I can see Judge Moore making some headway down in Alabama with his voter fraud allegations. We know that the Democrats are a sleazy party, no offense intended, and that bringing voters across state lines is an established Democrat tactic. That’s how they won New Hampshire. Whether he’ll get the result overturned is another matter, but Judge Moore is raising some serious points. It was a dirty election and the learned judge knows it.

How much of the Wall will be built in 2018 is anyone’s guess. Bush 41 is out to stop it, and he generally gets his way in Washington. 41’s view is that all major policy decisions should be cleared with him first. The Wall is effectively a battle of wills between the elected President and one of his predecessors, who has people deeply entrenched in the federal bureaucracy. With Bannon gone nobody in the White House has got the pull to get the Wall built, so my prediction is that it will be all talk, no action, sadly.

Speaking of 41, I don’t see him snuffing it this year. I know he’s not in the best of health, but he’s not at death’s door. Neither of us is a paid-up member of the other’s fan club, in case you hadn’t noticed. Happy New Year, George!

London

read more:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/31/my-new-year-predictions/?utm_source=Dec.+31+2017&utm_campaign=VT+Newsletter&utm_medium=email

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."