Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Satirical feminist website shuts down bc they can't compete with the actual crazy feminist agenda

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
edited January 16 in Breaktime

On Monday, Infowars' Paul Joseph Watson shared an outlandish excerpt from feminist magazine Medusa that quickly went viral. It was said in the post that men who masturbate while thinking about women they know, without having their consent, are actually committing something called "telepathic rape."

"Feminism in 2018," Watson captioned the post.

While I was eagerly searching for the actual article, it became apparent that the post was a fake, perfectly satirizing the insanity of third-wave feminism. And then things became even more hilarious: the satirical site was actually shut down by the prankster who created it because — brace yourself — the writers were out-crazied by real feminists. Medusa Magazine was pumping out satirical takes, only to be one-upped by the real feminists — including ones who write for The Washington Post.

The Medusa Magazine creator announced the shutdown of the site in November. He has stayed somewhat anonymous, but revealed that he is also the owner of AgeOfShitLords.com. (Seriously.)

"[W]e are shutting down our rather hilarious project because we can no longer compete with our competition," said the creator in a post hilariously titled, "I created 'Medusa Magazine' and I am shutting it down because Feminist stupidity has surpassed satire."

"Myself and the fellow Shitposters who operated and published articles on this website while it lasted pride ourselves on writing fairly believable satire with just enough retardation to keep our readers in constant doubt. This has been fun, but all good things have to come to an end. I am shutting down this website because recent events have proven to us that it is no longer possible to satirize the Feminist left," he wrote.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25907/satirical-site-ripping-feminists-shuts-down-after-amanda-prestigiacomo

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Some of the best comedy out there involves SJW's who identify as liberal, feminists.  Of coarse, they have to be non-white, so they can use the racist card too.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*