What Is Your Mental Age? (Quick Test)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Hmm. Just flunked my maturity class.   15-19 age group.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Hmm. Just flunked my maturity class.   15-19 age group.
    Did you also pick the pizza? I picked the pizza.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I was on the brink between 29-55 and 55+.
    11-13 Illinois
  • hansel49 said:
    I was on the brink between 29-55 and 55+.
    And you're years younger than me from the photo I saw some time ago!!
    I clearly have serious maturity issues :/

• Hmm. Just flunked my maturity class.   15-19 age group.
    Did you also pick the pizza? I picked the pizza.
    Hmmm - Perhaps I should give up seafood and try pizza.

• Rosie, you and me both.  15-19 and I'm not a pizza kind of guy.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*

• A 14-minute video is quick?!
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    edited January 20
    GrumpyGuy said:
    A 14-minute video is quick?!
    Depends how quickly time goes.

• hansel49hansel49 Member
    edited January 20
    hansel49 said:
    I clearly have serious maturity issues
    People have told me I was mature for my age since I was very young, and I've had a few very good friends who were 25-30 years older than me that I related to better than people at my age.
    11-13 Illinois
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    edited January 20
    hansel49 said:
    hansel49 said:
    I clearly have serious maturity issues
    People have told me I was mature for my age since I was very young, and I've had a few very good friends who were 25-30 years older than me that I related to better than people at my age.
    I mentioned to a friend of mine a couple of years ago that I still felt the same as I did at 21 and she said "maybe that was what was wrong with me"!   I don't think it was intended as a compliment

• I don't think it should considered a bad thing, as the video said it gives you a more positive view of the world.

You are what you are, you don't need to fit anyone else's life standards if you don't want to.

Also, Jesus said we must humble ourself as children to enter the kingdom of Heaven if that helps any.  o:)
    11-13 Illinois
  • Not only individuals but whole societies believe they have to "fit in". Increasingly as what's promoted as good for us as students, consumers and as decided by media.  Parents seem to have less input than the combination of tv, day care centres and schools.