Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Woman Suing Walmart For 'Racism' Because They Lock Up Hair Extensions. Gloria Allred Is Representing

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/walmart_.jpg?itok=bqt5DIHV

On Friday, a California woman represented by "woman's rights" attorney Gloria Allred announced that she was filing a lawsuit against retail corporation Walmart for alleged racial discrimination.

Essie Grundy, flanked by her husband, daughter, and Ms. Allred, explained that she was horrified to see African American hair products locked in a glass case at her local Walmart store.

"When I walked down the aisle and saw that Walmart had placed all of the African American hair and skin products under lock and key, I had to pause; I had to step back; I was in shock. I realized that all the similar products for other races was freely available," said Grundy.

"It was something I had to stand up for," she continued. "I would like the glass to go down, and for things to go back to the way it was, where it's not segregated and everything is where everyone can get what they need."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26479/watch-woman-suing-walmart-racism-because-they-lock-amanda-prestigiacomo

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Maybe.....JUST FREAKING MAYBE, Walmart has to lock up hair extensions because it is an item COMMONLY STOLEN.  

Who would've thought a product used almost exclusively by blacks would have an issue with being stolen..... I can only assume it's whites that are stealing them to make blacks in america look bad. This is the only logical conclusion and anything else you say is racist. #BLM #HANDSUPDONTSHOOT #OBAMA #PURPLEDRANK #FREESHIT 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.