Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Abortion Activist Targeting Pregnancy Centers Says She Wishes She Had Aborted Her 15-Year-Old Son

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator

Cherisse Scott, the founder of Sisterreach, who appeared on TBS’ Full Frontal with Samantha Bee in 2016saying, “if I could do this all over again, I would have an abortion,” wrote the piece at Romper. In her piece, Scott states, “My son deserved to be born to a mother who would not be left hanging to raise him alone. He deserved to be born into a social infrastructure willing to provide his mother with the necessary social supports to live, and to do so without stigma or shame.” She writes she was “intentionally misled” by a pregnancy center and is “still affected by their lie.” She makes it clear that she’s pursuing pregnancy centers, stating, “As things currently stand for women with unwanted pregnancies, the operation manual for crisis pregnancy centers (CPCs) is to shame, misinform, and intimidate you into continuing the pregnancy … They are run and financed by anti-abortion extremists who deceive and manipulate vulnerable women and girls to stop them from getting an abortion.”

And then, of course, an attack on the religious underpinnings of those who wish to see babies live: “Worse, these imposters have the unmitigated gall to do such trickery in the name of Jesus …”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26646/abortion-activist-targeting-pregnancy-centers-says-hank-berrien

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited February 1
    Some comments from the Article: 

Andre 
    • an hour ago

Or just put him up for adoption if you truly cared. Much cheaper option in comparison. Jeez, these people are literally insane.

Abortion isn't a magical process that makes you unpregnant, it just makes you the mother of a dead baby

The inhuman coldness behind their rhetoric is shocking every time I hear it (daily). They look at killing their own child as a choice as minor as picking a pizza topping.

"I love my son, but if I had a chance to do it and get away with it, I'd kill him in a heartbeat."

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Merli_24Merli_24 Member
    edited February 6
    That's really sad, I can't imagine what the son thinks of himself knowing this.

I agree with one of the comments, why didn't she give him up for adoption? I always hear how newborns are the most adopted compared to teenagers who are still in the system or put there.

It's possible she was heavily pressured to keep the baby after it was born as well, not just keeping him alive inside her.

I think abortions are sad, but if the circumstances are crucial, then I think it must be done. If the mother isn't financially fit, was the result of a rape, the child has a disease or if the pregnancy would put the mother and child's life in danger if it continues.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Merli_24 said:

I think abortions are sad, but if the circumstances are crucial, then I think it must be done. If the mother isn't financially fit, was the result of a rape, the child has a disease or if the pregnancy would put the mother and child's life in danger if it continues.
    There are many people that agree with that line of thought. I think it's reasonable aside from the example of "not being financially fit". 

Personally, I am radically against abortion in almost all cases unless the mother's life would be ended due to giving birth. The reason I feel that way is because I believe that life begins at conception. Therefore, in the case of rape, I don't feel you have the right to murder an innocent child even though another person committed a horrid crime. Punish the rapist, not the child.  

Just my thoughts, but again aside from your financial reason, I wish the laws on abortion more reflected your views as it is a reasonable compromise. 

PS would you expand on "If the child has a disease"". Would you deem it perceptible to abort a baby if it was likely to be born with Down syndrome? 
  • One of the things I find really chilling, is the rise in the number of people who now advocate for post-partum abortions up to the age of five years.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*

• Personally, I am radically against abortion in almost all cases unless the mother's life would be ended due to giving birth. The reason I feel that way is because I believe that life begins at conception. Therefore, in the case of rape, I don't feel you have the right to murder an innocent child even though another person committed a horrid crime. Punish the rapist, not the child.  

PS would you expand on "If the child has a disease"". Would you deem it perceptible to abort a baby if it was likely to be born with Down syndrome? 
    I agree that the rapist should be punished. Its just that many argue why should a woman keep her child that was conceived via rape. I'm worried that the woman would constantly be reminded of the rapist for the rest of her life. I know she could give her child up for adoption afterwards but she'll have scars on her body. Ones that she never asked for.

Another main concern of mine is, are there organizations that help finance the pregnant mother if she keeps her rape-conceived child? I'm sure it must be a burden financially to be pregnant, but I wouldn't know anything about it.

As for the diseases, now that I think about it, the mother could keep the pregnancy and then choose to give them up for adoption. But then again what would be the odds of someone adopting a child with a disease.
    (This would also bring up the argument of: "Why have your own children if you could just adopt?")