Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

'It Knows When I Got Out of the Car!': Tucker's Special Report on How Google's Tracking You

'It Knows When I Got Out of the Car!': Tucker's Special Report on How Google's Tracking You

from Fox News

In the latest installment in his investigation into how Silicon Valley is clandestinely interacting with Americans, Tucker Carlson sent a reporter around the District of Columbia to see how Google was tracking him.

Carlson sent Fox News Headlines 24/7 reporter Brett Larson to several major landmarks in Washington, from the Fox News bureau on North Capitol Street, to the Children's Hospital in the north, the Washington National Cathedral in the northwest and back to Capitol Hill.

Carlson said his previous report revealed Google applied for two patents, one of which reportedly allows them to effectively "stick a camera in your bedroom and spy on you and your children."

read more:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/07/google-tracking-you-tucker-carlsons-report-silicon-valley-surveillance-capitalism

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Tucker Carlson Tonight 02/07/18 | New reporting on how Google could be tracking you

(voice slightly out of sync with video but worth a watch)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I'll check it out
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    "Surveillance capitalism"
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • This information could be said to prove that the phones of Stephen Paddock, Marilou Danley and Jesus Campos plus anyone else at Mandalay Bay could easily be checked as to their whereabouts at all times.  Even his missing phone should be able to be found. Likewise with the missing phone of Elisa Lam

This information could be said to prove that the phones of Stephen Paddock, Marilou Danley and Jesus Campos plus anyone else at Mandalay Bay could easily be checked as to their whereabouts at all times.  Even his missing phone should be able to be found. Likewise with the missing phone of Elisa Lam

-------------------