Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Dr. Thomas Sowell - One of the best debates I've seen (1981)

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Wow, this guy is incredible. This should be required watching for all high school/college students in the country. I cannot believe I've never heard of this guy 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    edited February 20
    @Matt_ADMIN_ ;; You will really like this guy.  I'm curious to hear your thoughts if you have time to watch 
  • Lynsey_ADMIN_Lynsey_ADMIN_ Administrator
    I will watch it later
    "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited February 21
    @Matt_ADMIN_ ;;;;;; You will really like this guy.  I'm curious to hear your thoughts if you have time to watch 
    Thomas Sowell is always really interesting to listen to, and I really wish that the same kinds of conversations could take place today. This is the kind of conservation where no matter if one agrees or disagrees, everyone can get something out of it. 

If someone likes listening to Thomas, then they should also listen to Milton Friedman. The two often appeared together.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    @Matt_ADMIN_ ;;;;;; You will really like this guy.  I'm curious to hear your thoughts if you have time to watch 
    Thomas Sowell is always really interesting to listen to, and I really wish that the same kinds of conversations could take place today. This is the kind of conservation where no matter if one agrees or disagrees, everyone can get something out of it. 

If someone likes listening to Thomas, then they should also listen to Milton Friedman. The two often appeared together.

I'll check him out