Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

The power of Chi (or prepping for dummies!)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Great con job.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    What do you think, Rosie? Is he really harnessing his Chi, or is this just a street performance?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • I just found it odd that he didn't use his chi on the straw where it was.  Instead, he had to have it moved over top of the grate, where an accomplice could hide, to use a lighter from below.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*

edited February 23
    Maybe Chi just needs ventilation 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Maybe Chi just needs ventilation 

Sort of like the ventilation that's going on between the ears of the gullible onlookers.

*Ronald Reagan*

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    tazweiss said:
    Maybe Chi just needs ventilation 

Sort of like the ventilation that's going on between the ears of the gullible onlookers.
    LOL 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

• Newspaper Set On Fire With Chi Energy From Daoist Master

This one to me looks genuine. The other does look a bit doubtful.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• Grandmaster Zhou Ting Jue Projecting Fire Qigong with Sifu Ford Edwards

Incredibly interesting. I remember seeing the second man a long time ago in an older video. He's a healer. 
    -------------------