Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

How to Become Gluten Intolerant (Funny) - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 12 - with JP Sears

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    You suckered me in with the last kalespiracy video rosie lol 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    This one was pretty funny too. Both my dad and brother has serious gluten allergy (like bad to the point if they eat food off a grill that had bread on it, they are sick for days)...
    When I see people that try to be "gluten free" because it's "healthy"....they don't know how bad it really sucks for people with celiac and give them a bad name 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    After discovering several of my friends eat gluten free started wondering what was wrong with me. Now feel pangs of guilt after enjoying gluten laden goodies.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

• tazweisstazweiss Member

I, for one, feel no guilt about eating foods with gluten.  We managed to survive thousands of years with it.  I find it funny how gluten intolerance has recently become so wide spread.

When I was in school, I didn't know anyone who was gluten intolerant.  A couple of people in our school had mild allergies and one had asthma.  Now it seems that people who don't have one of those three afflictions are almost abnormal.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*

tazweiss said:

I, for one, feel no guilt about eating foods with gluten.  We managed to survive thousands of years with it.  I find it funny how gluten intolerance has recently become so wide spread.

When I was in school, I didn't know anyone who was gluten intolerant.  A couple of people in our school had mild allergies and one had asthma.  Now it seems that people who don't have one of those three afflictions are almost abnormal.

p.s. I was lying about feelings of guilt.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Perhaps the quality of the grains we're eating today have been altered by all our fiddling with breeding, chemicals, genetic modification, etc? It's a relatively recent phenomenon, at least on the scale it's currently happening
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • tazweisstazweiss Member
    Perhaps the quality of the grains we're eating today have been altered by all our fiddling with breeding, chemicals, genetic modification, etc? It's a relatively recent phenomenon, at least on the scale it's currently happening

I once read an article that said the lunch rooms and cafeterias at Monsantos and General Mills don't have any genetically modified foods on their menus.

"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  And how do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

*Ronald Reagan*

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited March 9
    tazweiss said:

I once read an article that said the lunch rooms and cafeterias at Monsantos and General Mills don't have any genetically modified foods on their menus.
    If I were to venture a guess, I imagine the food we the people eat is very different from the food those at the levers eat, and probably for good reason 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    Genetically Modified Food is food without life in it.