Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Friday Night Music: Karunesh . + Explosive Cover from Pulp Fiction . + Siberian Shaman Woman

Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
edited March 9 in Breaktime

The Peace Within A Leleke Bakeje

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Comments

• Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator

William Joseph, Caroline Campbell and  Tina Guo Explosive Cover from Pulp Fiction

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

"Blessing of Nature" by Olga Podluzhnaya Uutai

Siberian Shaman

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Olga's performance is incredible
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    -------------------
    Both those of Lan Yiping are incredibly intricate. She's quite beautiful too. Look at the fingernails. Great reason not to wash dishes!
    Image result
    Yang Liping is the director, choreographer and star of a performance art show called "Dynamic Yunnan" that has drawn sellout crowds all over China. She toured Europe and the United States in 2005. Wikipedia