Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

NOT THEM TOO! Judy Garland Was Molested By Munchkins On 'The Wizard of Oz,' Book Claims

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
edited March 13 in Breaktime

Judy Garland was just a teenager when she starred in the iconic film "The Wizard of Oz." But a posthumous memoir from her former husband, a movie producer says she sexually harassed by the little people who played “the munchkins” in the 1939 film.

“They would make Judy’s life miserable on set by putting their hands under her dress," wrote Sid Luft, who married Garland in 1952. "The men were 40 or more years old,” wrote Sid Luft, a former movie produce who penned “Judy and I: My Life with Judy Garland.”

“They thought they could get away with anything because they were so small,” he said.

“They were drunks,” she said in a 1967 interview with TV talk show host Jack Paar. “They put them all in one hotel… they got smashed every night, and the police had to pick them up in butterfly nets.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28160/not-them-too-judy-garland-was-molested-munchkins-joseph-curl

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    edited March 13

“They thought they could get away with anything because they were so small,” he said.

“They were drunks,” she said in a 1967 interview with TV talk show host Jack Paar. “They put them all in one hotel… they got smashed every night, and the police had to pick them up in butterfly nets.”

I laughed harder at this than I should've 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator

mrpops09_CMOD_ said:
    "The men were 40 or more years old,” wrote Sid Luft,

And what does age have to do with it?

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

mrpops09_CMOD_ said:

I think Judy was a teenager at the time which doubles the creepy factor. Regardless, behavior like that is obviously wrong at any age....or height.

This time it was a small problem 

mrpops09_CMOD_ said:

I think Judy was a teenager at the time which doubles the creepy factor. Regardless, behavior like that is obviously wrong at any age....or height.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

mrpops09_CMOD_ said:

Height can be a handicap.

We just need to remember not to look down on people even when they make little mistake. Remember to keep things in proportion 

We just need to remember not to look down on people even when they make little mistake. Remember to keep things in proportion 

You're right, that was an oversight on my part.

edited March 13

We just need to remember not to look down on people even when they make little mistakes. Remember to keep things in proportion 
    I was totally being  facetious.  I was trying to make  dwarf puns.... bc I'm a bad person lol  

We just need to remember not to look down on people even when they make little mistakes. Remember to keep things in proportion 
    I was totally being  facetious.  I was trying to make  dwarf puns.... bc I'm a bad person lol  
    Related image
    Was the Wizard of Oz based on Snow White?
    Related image

The Wizard of Oz-Movie Magick-illuminati Hollywood

Wizard of Oz Munchkins didn't just grope Judy Garland - they were also drunks and sex-mad hellraisers

The revelation that 16-year-old Judy Garland was constantly groped by some of the Munchkins will come as no surprise to those who witnessed their wild antics

• 21:07, 8 FEB 2017
    • Updated07:16, 9 FEB 2017
    Judy Garland was just 16 when she was groped by the Munchkins (Image: Moviepix)
    Get celebs updates directly to your inbox

They were the residents of the surreal world of Munchkinland in The Wizard of Oz , but behind the scenes the adult dwarf actors were hard-drinking, sex-mad hellraisers.

The revelation that 16-year-old Judy Garland was constantly groped by some of the Munchkins will come as no surprise to those who witnessed their wild antics.

The Mirror revealed that her ex-husband Sid Luft wrote in an unfinished memoir: “They’d make Judy’s life miserable by putting their hands under her dress.”

But the Hollywood legend appears to have taken their advances in her stride, even when they were at their most brazen.

One of the 124 actors hired by MGM as Munchkins for the 1939 movie tried to get the teenage starlet out on a date.

Read More
    Lots more...
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/wizard-oz-mucnhkins-didnt-just-9782402

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited March 14

Related image
    Related image

It was based on a book, called "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", which was apparently written as a satirical offensive against the Federal Reserve system
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • We just need to remember not to look down on people even when they make little mistakes. Remember to keep things in proportion 
    Hey now, don’t sell yourself short.
    11-13 Illinois
    hansel49 said:
    Hey now, don’t sell yourself short.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Related image
    Related image

It was based on a book, called "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", which was apparently written as a satirical offensive against the Federal Reserve system
    Be interesting to see what such a book would portray now. I probably should have been a bit more clear.   Was in reference to the similarities between the story of Snow white (dressed in blue) and the gathering of small folk around her and The Wizard of Oz with Judy Garland dressed likewise as there appeared to be some similarities.