Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

GYM WILDLIFE (FUNNY)

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Language warning PG 13 Rating 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Does any of this happen in a real gym? 
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
    edited March 21
    Dude, yes. The stereo types are dead on.
    I lift 1.5 hours a day at least 5 days a week at my local gym. This video is basically like the gym bible lol 

I am 100% the guy at 1:16 in....Just like 1/3 the size and twice as creepy 
    I lift 1.5 hours a day at least 5 days a week at my local gym. This video is basically like the gym bible lol 

Lol
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Do you confirm or deny that the following footage is you?

-------------------

My staff has been made aware of the footage, and at this time we are choosing not to comment whether the person in said footage is or is not mrpopz09 
  • Rosie_MOD_Rosie_MOD_ Moderator
    Lawnmowing's looking better every day.

My staff has been made aware of the footage, and at this time we are choosing not to comment whether the person in said footage is or is not mrpopz09 
    He'll be sorry when he reaches age 50 something.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."