Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

Chicago Blackhawks Run Out Of Goalies. Then This Happens.

mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator

On Thursday night, a former college goalie who is now an accountant, got the thrill of his life, donning the uniform of the Chicago Blackhawks and stopping seven shots from the playoff-bound Winnipeg Jets as he played the last 14 minutes of the game the Blackhawks won, 6-2.

Scott Foster, 36, is one of a group of recreational goaltenders who staff Chicago's home games just in case either team runs out of goalies. He didn’t expect to play, but after Anton Forsberg got hurt before the game and Collin Delia, who was making his first start since being called up from the minor leagues, got severe leg cramps with 14:01 to play, Foster was summoned by Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville .

Foster enthused after the game, "This is something that no one can ever take away from me. It's something that I can go home and tell my kids and they can tell their friends. ... Just a ton of fun."

Usually Foster comes to the game, gets served dinner and watches from the press box, but not Thursday night. "The initial shock happened when I had to dress. I think you just kind of black out after that," Foster said.

Foster played as well as a coach would have dreamed, eliciting "Foster! Foster!" chants from the crowd. "What a moment," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville grinned.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28892/chicago-blackhawks-run-out-goalies-then-happens-hank-berrien

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Are you a Blackhawks fan?
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Are you a Blackhawks fan?
    Na, bra. I have only watched one hockey game in my life. I liked it just don't follow it 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.