WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Shoot first or call 9-1-1

tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
edited November 2013 in News Updates

In the state of Maryland, on September 13th, Air Force Sargeant, Matt Pinkerton, shot and killed Kendall Green.  Mr. Green had kicked in Sgt. Pinkertons door at 2:00 am and was trying to force his way into the home.  It was an obvious case of self-defence, however, the staunch anti-gun, District Attorney has chosen to go ahead and file charges against Sgt. Pinkerton for second degree murder.

Perhaps if Sgt. Pinkerton had been a cop then he would have been justified in killing Mr. Green for just knocking at his door.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/shoot-first-or-call-9-1-1-what-would-you-do-if-someone-kicked-in-your-door_11092013

The story was at SHTFPlan.com but I don't know enough about dark magic to figure out how to provide the link or attach it to this site, sorry.

(Matt's Edit: Don't worry, added it in for you this time, and included some steps below to help)

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    edited November 2013
    America, once a nation of laws, has become a nation of agendas.

Steps on how to copy the link in the future, if it helps:

1. Put cursor in box at top of Internet browser.
    2. Is it blue (highlighted)? If it is, sweet. Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard to copy it.
    3. If it isn't, drag your cursor across the address and highlight it, then press Ctrl + C.
    4. Come back to our website and put your cursor in the white box. Press Ctrl + V to paste the address in.
    5. That's it, all done.

-------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    Thanks Matt.  I am kind of slow (just ask my wife) and your instructions did involve more than three steps but I'll try to remember it for the future.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    No problem, Taz. I probably could have made even simpler, so if it's still a challenge just let me know and I'll guide you along.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    No problem, Taz. I probably could have made even simpler, so if it's still a challenge just let me know and I'll guide you along.
    sounds like mr pops needs to make another "how-to" video  :D ...that lazy good for nothing mrpops 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.