Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We'd like to communicate.

D-FOX

WELCOME TO CRISISFORUMS.ORG!
(1) Please swing by our "HELP CENTER" to view our forum rules prior to commenting.
(2) Acknowledge that by commenting or posting, you take full responsibility for the content and message of the information you put forth, which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of this website.
(3) If you would like to post your own discussion threads, just contact one of the staff so we can verify you as a human.

Lina Morgana vs Lady Gaga: One "dies", the other suddenly becomes a star

Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
edited December 2013 in Mystery & Conspiracy

I just came across this today, and I don't know if everyone is already familiar with the story, but just in case anyone isn't, I'll list the important points here:

-- Lina Morgana was a massively talented rising teen star
-- Stephani (Lady Gaga) met her and was apparently to become her backup dancer, or take on some lesser role
-- Lina, according to eyewitnesses was happy and dancing on the roof of a hotel or building of some sort, then around lunch, hurled herself off of it to her death
-- 2 weeks later, Lady Gaga starts her meteoric rise
-- Nearly all the styles Lady Gaga uses today stem from Lina's own style

I wanted to mention all this because of how weird it is, and also because of the "satanic" / illuminati / mkultra stories floating around regarding Lady Gaga. I don't usually buy into this stuff, but I'm becoming a firmer believer by the day that specific individuals are planted for specific reasons to further specific messages. After discovering that the CIA paid abstract artist Jackson Pollack to advance his "art" so as to suppress social realism, which raised questions about society, I've taken a keen interest in how art is used as propaganda. I thought this strange, strange story fit into the picture.

I tried to look into more about Lina, and only heard about this after reading a story about how her mother is desperately trying to tell everyone and anyone that her daughter was murdered, and that former "friend" Stephani basically stole her very existence. I was going to go to Lina's wikipedia page to glean more details about the circumstances surrounding her death -- but it's been deleted. If one does a "Lina Morgana wikipedia" search on Google, they'll get no results. I then discovered several other reports of other news stories reporting her death that day in 2008, in local papers, being wiped from the web. At least one of these news stories described in detail her normal, happy behaviour up until the point where she hurled herself over the building's edge. It was ruled a suicide.

I honestly don't know what's going on here, but it seems there was some sort of effort at least to remove the story. I didn't even know Stephani had this friend until I just stumbled upon all this today. But the weirdest part of all is probably Lady Gaga's video for Paparazzi, in which she is dropped over the side of a building's edge by a man.

Strange times we live in.
-------------------
"...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)

Comments

• Matt_ADMIN_Matt_ADMIN_ Administrator
    Bumping. No one at all finds this interesting or at the very least peculiar? I feel it's on the level of an "Elisa Lam" at the very least.
    -------------------
    "...Say, 'GOD is sufficient for me.' In Him the trusters shall trust." (Quran 39:38)
  • Lina Morgana has become an urban legend only two years after her tragic death.
    Many claim via the Internet that the death is really a hoax to launch a young woman's career.

I wish it were a hoax. but some further investigation uncovered a small item about a " jumper who dies" in Staten Island.

Unfortunately that young jumper was Lina Morgana, a cowriter and singer of Lady Gaga songs bought on by Rob Fusari and signed by Sony at the age of 17. The singer Lina and the young woman Stephani Germanotta who would later become famous as Lady Gaga wrote 15- 25 songs together.

Interestingly enough, it appears that Lina was supposed to be the pop star and gaga was to be her back up singer and writer.

A plump and dowdy Stephani Germanotta stood in the wings and watched the gorgeous swan Lina Morgana blossom into a Sony backed up and coming talent.

But unfortunately the girl who emigrated with her single teenage mother at a young age from Russia had a very dark side. She suffered from severe depression. It appears she fought with her manager mother Yama Morgana at timess she even jokes about it on her myspace page.. But the mother-daughter tension was nothing to compare with the severe mental illness about to claim her life.

Jumper at Staten Island Hotel dies

A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning. The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton, police said. No criminality is suspected.
    Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m.
    During her descent, the woman hit part of the scaffolding that rings the building as it is undergoing a facade renovation, according to a police source. The entrance to the 187-room hotel, located at 1415 Richmond Ave., was cordoned off with police tape as investigators examined the spot where the woman landed.
    The source added that the access doors to the roof are not locked, but an interior alarm does sound when they are opened.

Police at the scene were trying match a pair of Ford keys to various cars in the parking lot, searching for the victim's vehicle. They were also trying to determine whether she was a guest at the hotel.
    The hotel was hosting a coin show when the tragedy occurred.

Calls to management seeking comment were not returned.

The hotel was sold for $18.6 million in June and the will be renamed Crowne Plaza Hotel, a national franchise brand.
    -Contributed by Doug Auer

There is a comment from a reader about Stephani Germanotta who became a sexy and smooth Lady Gaga, only weeks after Lina's death. "The woman is now speculated to be Lina Morgana according to this Lady GaGa fan page."

Here is Lina Morgana's MySpace page with some of her music videos.

"Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
    “The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”
    "If angry, count to ten. This will give you time to find a weapon." - Will Spencer
  • "Before you embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves" Confucius (504 bc)
  • mrpops09_CMOD_mrpops09_CMOD_ Chief Moderator
    Bumping. No one at all finds this interesting or at the very least peculiar? I feel it's on the level of an "Elisa Lam" at the very least.
    NO WAY! I Thought of the exact same thing. I am glad I read this...it's uber interesting, and not really a story i would've clicked on before bc I didnt know who the heck lina was and I FREAKING HATE LADY GAGA WITH A PASSION....that being said, I am glad I clicked it 
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

NO WAY! I Thought of the exact same thing. I am glad I read this...it's uber interesting, and not really a story i would've clicked on before bc I didnt know who the heck lina was and I FREAKING HATE LADY GAGA WITH A PASSION....that being said, I am glad I clicked it 

Twisted, isn't it?
    -------------------
  • That's just ridiculous!
    Lady Gaga already started her rise to fame before Lina Morgana's death.
    She was in the studio with Red One working on her hits and had nothing to do with Fusari or Morgana anymore.
    Some people just wanted to get a piece of Gaga's success and take credit with fake stories. People are greedy.
  • coouurtcoouurt Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited May 2015
    There are many strange video compilations floating around where celebrities explain how the sold their souls, allude to, or outright describe possession in interviews. Beyoncé vs Sasha Feirce is one of the most notable. Katy Perry also if memory serves me right. Really freaky stuff.
    Any type of mass attention or focus has an energy generating quality to it, but the question is what is that energy creating or being fed into.... or is it as simple as distraction/stimulation and control? Either way it's very powerful stuff.
    “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” Friendrich Nietzsche

The continual flashing of "illuminati" signs in music videos and concerts is also peculiar. Maybe there really is some sort of psychological / spiritual transformation taking place at these events.
    -------------------
  • Lady Gaga wrote the song Monster about her "girlfriend'" Lina Morgana's boyfriend model, Tyler Francis Schwab, Lina always complained about him, abusive violent boyfriend Tyler, every time Lina tried to leave him, he threatened suicide. Tyler broke into her mother's Yana's house broke a door, Yana had him arrested, Lina begged her mom to drop the charges & she would leave him. Then Lina "allegedly" commits suicide , by jumping off a hotel across from her mom's nail salon? Who was Lina going to meet at that hotel. ?The police know there was a call earlier , between Lina and Tyler. Tyler told the police, Lina told him she was going to commit suicide.?? Shortly after Lina's death Tyler approached Lady Gaga, he wanted to write songs with her. She wouldn't give him the time of day, and wrote the song Monster. He wants to be famous. This case needs to be reopened and solved.

Look at him
    Look at me
    That boy is bad
    And honestly
    He's a wolf in disguise
    But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
    She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
    We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
    But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah

That boy is a monster
    M-M-M-Monster
    That boy is a monster
    M-M-M-Monster
    That boy is a monster
    Er-er-er-er
    trudy2000 said:

Lady Gaga wrote the song Monster about her "girlfriend'" Lina Morgana's boyfriend model, Tyler Francis Schwab, Lina always complained about him, abusive violent boyfriend Tyler, every time Lina tried to leave him, he threatened suicide. Tyler broke into her mother's Yana's house broke a door, Yana had him arrested, Lina begged her mom to drop the charges & she would leave him. Then Lina "allegedly" commits suicide , by jumping off a hotel across from her mom's nail salon? Who was Lina going to meet at that hotel. ?The police know there was a call earlier , between Lina and Tyler. Tyler told the police, Lina told him she was going to commit suicide.?? Shortly after Lina's death Tyler approached Lady Gaga, he wanted to write songs with her. She wouldn't give him the time of day, and wrote the song Monster. He wants to be famous. This case needs to be reopened and solved.

Look at him
    Look at me
    That boy is bad
    And honestly
    He's a wolf in disguise
    But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes

I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
    She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
    We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
    But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah

That boy is a monster
    M-M-M-Monster
    That boy is a monster
    M-M-M-Monster
    That boy is a monster
    Er-er-er-er

Welcome to the website, Trudy.

That's some incredibly interesting information that I hadn't heard before. Thanks for sharing this, and I agree, if this is the case, there does indeed seem more that should be investigated.
    -------------------
  • gregasgregas Member, Permitted to post new threads

this is funny lol line in my words someone dont like what im saying lol
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
    “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ― Nikola Tesla
    thoughts on that?

• RosieRosie Member, Permitted to post new threads
    edited October 2015

this is funny lol line in my words someone dont like what im saying lol

If you press the small abc  next to the I for italics (above) by accident will cause line like this..... example!
    If you press it again the line will not happen.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

gregas said:

thoughts on that?

I've never seen that show before - is it similar to the situation with Lady Gaga and Lina Morgana?
    -------------------
  • anonanon (To comment anonymously, log in as "anon" and use password "1234".)
    People need to wake up, really. Lina was created by Gaga and her team
    Ysan Roche is still alive and in fact the real Lina Morgana

You are a liar gaga, you need therapy to find your true identity. You ripped of your entire persona from Ysan Roche http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Mww_K8rXRA

look at the facts here http://facebook.com/gagasplagiarism. Please share this. People are too stupid to realize
    Ysan Roche lauched her song BEAUTIFUL MONSTER 2008 on Myspace with her stage persona and Lady Gaga stole everything just 6 months later, do some research. She is a massive fraud. I even heard she threatened Ysan and a few other less known artists with hackers etc to keep them silent. gaga now feels on the safe side as she obviously rigged the Golden Globes and Oscars with her cheap ways. She even launched a song BEAUTIFUL MONSTER herself with NEYO. She doesn't respect other artists, she's a desperate jealous hateful con artist

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ifCP3eVm0yw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Mww_K8rXRA

• tazweisstazweiss Member, Permitted to post new threads
    :weary: Oh c'mon Anon, quit holding back, tell us how you really feel.

If the politicians treat people this poorly when they're armed to the teeth,

just imagine what they'll be willing to do once they've disarmed everyone.

tazweiss said:
    :weary: Oh c'mon Anon, quit holding back, tell us how you really feel.
    Anonymously straightforward!
    -------------------

anon said:
    Ysan Roche lauched her song BEAUTIFUL MONSTER 2008 on Myspace with her stage persona and Lady Gaga stole everything just 6 months later, do some research. She is a massive fraud. I even heard she threatened Ysan and a few other less known artists with hackers etc to keep them silent. gaga now feels on the safe side as she obviously rigged the Golden Globes and Oscars with her cheap ways. She even launched a song BEAUTIFUL MONSTER herself with NEYO. She doesn't respect other artists, she's a desperate jealous hateful con artist

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ifCP3eVm0yw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Mww_K8rXRA

So just to wrap my head around this: Lady Gaga created Lina Morgana as a separate identity, and then fictionally killed her off? But what about videos of her, photos, and her family, etc?
    -------------------
    Lina Morgana didn't exist. Ever heard of crisis actors who are used to manufacture news? This is similar.
    We tried to find Lina's mother or get police reports to prove the case. THERE IS NOTHING and she has no mother or background. She was made up by Gaga's team to deceive people away from how she stole her entire persona and identity from Ysan Roche. People inside the industry already find out and are disgusted. that's why Troy and her team left her.

Gaga tries to oppress the truth and was hacking into Ysan Roche's accounts, threatening her and other artists (there is an article about it online somewhere).
    I'm not sure this is all legit though but even Grace Jones claims Gaga is obsessed and I believe we can agree Grace Jones has no need to lie or claim untruthful stuff--she already made it. She has no reason at all to make up some story.

Very, very interesting information. Thanks for taking the time to share it all with us, certainly puts a twist in things. I didn't even know any of this.
    -------------------
    Elina Koroglueva  :naughty: 
    The real name Lina Morgana's (stage name) parents gave her, for those wondering.
    -------------------
  • http://www.examiner.com/article/is-new-york-singer-ysan-roche-the-real-lina-morgana

Yes the Lina Morgana story is a hoax and was created by Gaga and Fusari to hide that she in fact stole her persona from artist Ysan Roche
  • Here is more evidence that Lina Morgana was a hoax. Read the article
    http://ladygagacopies.blogspot.ch/2016/03/lina-morgana.html
    edited March 2016
    But if we, the Internet simpletons, can so easily see the connection (and potential plagiarism) that exists between Roche's and Gaga's styles, what purpose would it serve Lady Gaga and her crew to create such a horrendous story about a murder that would likely follow them around forever? 

Would they have not found it far less difficult to simply endure the comparisons with Roche (which they have to anyway, even with the Morgana story in play) and then ignore them? I just don't fully understand what Lady Gaga would get out of it. 
    -------------------
  • Rihanna1234Rihanna1234 Member
    edited March 2016
    Because the Lina M hoax was created in 2010 when Ysan contacted lawyers and the Press in NYC.
    There wasn't enough material for Ysan R to prove to the public, yet. If you go to the press, claiming someone stole your persona and somebody else is already in the press with the same thing, you simply look pathetic.
    Today Gaga literally stole Ysan Roche's complete identity and even keeps following her private life stories and copying her everyday life.
    She thinks nobody even cares about Roche's claims and feels pretty confident about it. She has literally become a stalker to Roche.
    Fantastic article.
    -------------------
  • (1) Go to your nearest library. Heck, if you have a public library card, you can even do this without leaving your house.  (2) Login to newspaper database.  This is NOT google.  It may be LexisNexis.  AccessWorldNews. 

You will turn up at LEAST 35 articles about Lina Morgan.  Without even trying.  Man, Gaga's team really did a bang up job on hiding all that.
  • In a new advertisement, with Tiffany & Co, she states "the power I felt," after she said she became a rising star. What exactly does that mean, hm?
    Alerynn said:
    In a new advertisement, with Tiffany & Co, she states "the power I felt," after she said she became a rising star. What exactly does that mean, hm?
    Reminds me of Sasha Fierce (beyonce alternate personality)
    Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    edited February 10
    Lady Gaga real name
    Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
    Image result for stefani germanotta
    (on the left) In costume for a 2002 theatrical production

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Before

After

Image result for lady gaga superbowl

@Rosie_MOD_  It's amazing what selling one's sole to satan does isn't it lol 
    @Rosie_MOD_  It's amazing what selling one's sole to satan does isn't it lol 
    Every picture is worth 1000 words  - or the second one maybe only 666